The New ACR

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mr. Pemberton, could you please let me know what the estimated cost would be to have an ACR exactly like the one that was unveiled by Tim Kuniskis?

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought posting links like that ^^^ was against VCA policy.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Texas 1. Thank you for your post. Question. The data is a bit confusing to me. Does the above indicate that a one color ACR with the extreme aero package and carbon ceramic matrix brakes would be priced as follows: $117, 895 plus $6000 for the extreme aero package plus $8500 for the CCM brakes for a total of $132,395 plus gas guzzler tax and shipping?

And if someone also wants the carbon fiber X brace it is another $2800. And if they want the exterior carbon fiber package that would be still another $5100. So with these two options, the price would increase to $140,295 plus gas guzzler tax and transportation.

Please advise.

Last edited:

Texas1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bob...I'll let Bill chime in...I saw this on another site & thought those purchasing or contemplating purchasing an ACR would like some #'s....great time to be a viper owner!!!

Last edited:

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob,if you decide to get a new ACR,let me know when you sell your TA...I am looking for a new toy(which may be a new ACR) for the round a round track duty at Palm Beach...Had the new Huracan out for hot laps,but I will not do it on a regular basis,to expensive to be tearing up out their...... The Snakes are perfect for this duty and I know you keep your stuff perfect.....I normally only buy new,but cars I know are perfect and maintained,I will make a exception..
If Ray at University is still working on your Snake,I know it is good...He is the only one I would let touch my Vipers....

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new ACR is a fantastic piece but I am very happy with my Arrow controlled TA. It perfectly fulfills my design and performance needs. It has enough aero for me with much less of a reduction in top speed. If that was not the case, I would probably consider the base ACR without the extreme aero and CCBs since I drive the car two or three times a week. The extreme aero will be a b***h to keep from getting damaged for around town driving and the CCBs, based on a track rat post I read, are not the best for around town driving because they take much longer to warm up and the expense of wear and tear on them for around town driving does not make much sense to me.

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Thanks.....

While I think the new ACR is excellent,their will be no Extreme Package for me neither.The 747-400 Wing on the new ACR is WAY TO BIG for my liking. Base ACR is fine with me....

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the new ACR is WAY TO BIG for my liking...

I guess you don't like stupid stuff like superior "down force" at the track. Why don't you waddle your pompous pontificating butt to the Lamborghini boards where you can chat with other like minded blustering windbags.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FCA finally builds what everyone was screaming for and now that the smoke has cleared, here comes the nitpicking: "The brakes take too long to warm up...the brake pads are too expensive...the wing's too big...the stripe is too expensive...it needs DCT now...the Aero package will scrape my driveway". Waaaaaaaaaaaa

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bob , at present, you are reading that correctly. Supposedly some are looking into that , but as we all asked for a lot of options and we finally got them , it does make it possible to get the price right up there. We have to take a deep breath and realize that an ACR with a ceramic brake package can be had for 122,490 , and adding the Extreme Aero will just add another 6k. That is quite remarkable,and many will add an option or two , but if history repeats itself , few Viper buyers will load up all the options , they will just personalize to their own specific tastes.

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Free2Go...

Their ya go with your stupid axxx remarks again when Nothing was addressed to you.....Maybe you should get off the internet and get you a job so you can actually buy a new sports cars,instead of just dreaming about them.I have bought 3 brand new Vipers and will buy many more Vipers and others anytime I want...So,Dude ,been on here since 1997,Not going anywhere.......

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
You two would have more fun if you didn't look for things to bicker about. Use the ignore function, works like a dream

FLL-B/W-GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I do find it entertaining messing with Free2goGo,I will ,as best I can, use that Ignore Free2Go Function... We see if he does....

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Free2Go...
.Maybe you should get off the internet and get you a job so you can actually buy a new sports cars,instead of just dreaming about them.

We'll do killer. And when I get that job and get that "dream car"...I'll brag about it on the appropriate forums.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While I do find it entertaining messing with Free2goGo,I will ,as best I can, use that Ignore Free2Go Function... We see if he does....

I could never ignore one of our biggest resident trolls. But you're more than welcome to avoid reality and take the blue pill.

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll bet the new ACR hits 6 min. 58 seconds at Nurburgring.