(The new) BADVENOM- Adam we're feeling for you!!!

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: BADVENOM- Adam we\'re feeling for you!!!

Charlie they are just idiots! Sorry to hear about the whole situation. Did they end up doing more damage or did they get it out okay?

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

On another note, i think everyone needs to get over to the [******] Corvette forum and give them hell!! These guys are real [******]'s, a$$holes w/e you want to call them. Calling you ugys ******* and scared, ****** viper's and saying Adam couldnt drive, he didnt use his shiney new nitrous bottle, guy has 600 hp turbo vette and think's he's the man, i cant stand these a$$holes that talk so muchs hlt and sound so ignorant :|

Pages 2 and 3.
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1379515

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

On another note, i think everyone needs to get over to the [******] Corvette forum and give them hell!! These guys are real [******]'s, a$$holes w/e you want to call them. Calling you ugys ******* and scared, ****** viper's and saying Adam couldnt drive, he didnt use his shiney new nitrous bottle, guy has 600 hp turbo vette and think's he's the man, i cant stand these a$$holes that talk so muchs hlt and sound so ignorant :|

Pages 2 and 3.

yea that one guy is an ***** and a hater. F**k him. BTW he mention 160mph cruise upstate. he was maxed out! haha..that number is a joke. the cool vette guys that cruised with us before know what we're all about and thats why they dont come out no more. they cant hang with the big boys.. :headbang:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Pages 2 and 3.

yea that one guy is an ***** and a hater. F**k him. BTW he mention 160mph cruise upstate. he was maxed out! haha..that number is a joke. the cool vette guys that cruised with us before know what we're all about and thats why they dont come out no more. they cant hang with the big boys.. :headbang:

Wow the Undertaker guy post that he has 625 at the crank, BFD. Somebody please tell him its not impressive so you can save him some embarrassment. He wants to make fun of one of our guys that was in an accident? I want to see him do it in person but he won't have the balls.

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ahh, sounds like they were just busting b@lls. They did say they were glad he is ok. 625 at the crank though, I come close to doubling him, but my car is heavier than his, so I'm looking at things I could take out to lighten her up so I can keep up with him.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He wants to make fun of one of our guys that was in an accident? I want to see him do it in person but he won't have the balls.
I know who he is, met him several times when I had my Z06. He's a pretty good guy, this seems really out of character. Very class-less things to say I'm surprised, especially when we are there for a charity event. I guess it's that Vette inferiority complex issue so common.

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tell the Vette [******] to come out and play one day with us "*******" I challenge him to a little follow the leader at any Road Course in the country.Stock Viper against a fast Vette being driven by a [******] Owner. Somebody please copy this and send it to the [******].

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

im betting on the stock viper in that race.. :) or even a road with a few twisty's to it

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

WORD< that's what im talking about, all my Viper boys calling them back out. That was just fuked up of them to say, especially the guy undertaker, and i even said on Ferrarichat i bet in person they would think shlt is all sweet and be like nah, just joking this and that. As soon as i saw that i flipped, it just wasnt cool.

I also mentioned 620 hp in a TT vette is old, nothing impressive lol!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Martin copy my post....let the guy put up or shut up I will pay he entrance to any track day he wants and by the way that goes for his RedVette buddy

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

THATS a call out if i ever heard one ! ! !

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Martin copy my post....let the guy put up or shut up I will pay he entrance to any track day he wants and by the way that goes for his RedVette buddy

SAVE ME SOME STEVE AFTER YOU SPIT HIM OUT FOR BREAKFAST! ILL SHOW HIM HOW MY BOTTLES OFF...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

adam, let them think you're all show. its all good.. :)

besides he has 625 at the crank.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Guys personally I'm not wasting my time on this bull$hit. We know what we can do and everyone knows where we will be there's events all the time. Come out and play with us. Someone in the VETTE group has know class to make fun of this when someone could have been killed just to impress his friends on the board is very tackie and that I have know respect for. This is not a game so don't come and play in my backyard...Adrian

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

you believe these aholes.. I swear Id love to meet this guy!

Undertaker says..aww, they was too good to hang out with everyone else afterwards.....we do 140-150-160 and nothing, and they get a vehicular fatality...that *****...
Undertaker says..got tapped on the highway.....they make it into somethign major, sounds like he just needs a rear end and some body work......just a day in the driving of me...

then Stephen T says.This is the vipper in question, he needs to change his vanity plate to BADDRIVR. Well at least he came out of it ok

then undertaker says..that was the one with the bottle......the ****** unused one....damn posers...they went east because they were afraid of me

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

adam they are not even worthy of a response. little do they know how out numbered they are.... your old car had more power then they dream of and when this car is done forget about it. they just have an inferiority complex . remember f with the bull and you get the horn...

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

adam they are not even worthy of a response. little do they know how out numbered they are.... your old car had more power then they dream of and when this car is done forget about it. they just have an inferiority complex . remember f with the bull and you get the horn...

your right mike..the comment that disturbed me the most was about fatality and the humorous way he used it... As far as proving myself or my machine is irrelevant and unnecessary..STILL LIKE TO MEET HIM FACE TO FACE THOUGH!

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

your right mike..the comment that disturbed me the most was about fatality and the humorous way he used it... As far as proving myself or my machine is irrelevant and unnecessary..STILL LIKE TO MEET HIM FACE TO FACE THOUGH!

i know but look what your dealing with.... if you saw him face to face he would piss himself... no humor at all in what happen to you, just glad you are in one piece...

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Listen the reason why i made this a big deal, was because, they had no right talking the way they (he undertaker) did. They do not know us, me being in that group even though i dont have a viper, i take offence to that because Adam is a good guy and what happened was very serious, and every member has welcomed me in as a car enthusiast and you guys are cool a$$ guys, that shlt just doesnt slide.

I would love to do a little trackday with undertaker, or if he wants highway rolls, i'll have cars that will give him 10cl headstarts and still spank him, like i said, he's too impressed with his car which isnt even impressive!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i dont think he has 600HP. why would he admit it? i admit what i have cause i dont care. this guy takes his HP too serious like he's the sh*t. i think he has more and trying to get you guys amped just for a race.

Nabbs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey D -- That's not totally true ;) While it clearly was in poor taste to pour salt in the wounds of somebody who just crashed, Undertaker now does have a seriously fast car.

As for the rest of CFNE folks, well let's just say I hate quite a few of them even more then you guys do. There are a few guys there that I would gladly like to beat the living crap out of -- and who genuinely deserve a serious ass kicking. Furthermore, the maturity level of many of those 30+ year olds would make a 12 yo girl blush (no offense to any 12 yo girls reading this). I find some of the antics of some of the members just wreckless, and am frankly surprised there hasn't been a serious accident yet amongst them.

I was going to come Sunday, but I really didn't want to hang out with these Corvette Forum douches -- in fact that's why most Z06 guys weren't there. It's really two different crowds.

Anyway sorry for the longwinded post...glad to hear that Adam is ok. Accidents happen, that's why they're called accidents :)

-N

Nabbs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

PS - I am a Vette guy (03 Z06)

PPS - When are you guys doing your next city outing? Some of us Z06 guys were going to meet up for an early AM NYC Run next weekend if anybody is interested.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nabbs good to have you..we usually go either east or north but ck this forum under events and gatherings and welcome..

Nabbs

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nabbs good to have you..we usually go either east or north but ck this forum under events and gatherings and welcome..

Thanks Adam. I've been here for a bit now. Ran out with a few of you guys on some of the events (Tobay, the Pizza thing, etc).

Anyway, Undertaker is actually a very good guy in person -- I can vouch for him. I just think sometimes that writing on the internet can lead to mis-communication. Furthermore, people sometimes can't seperate real life from posting. However, I doubt very much that Steve (aka Undertaker) would actually ever take pleasure in seeing somebody wreck. Nonetheless, I agree maybe he could've chosen a better way to express himself. Steve is a good guy, and I bet most've you would like him if you met him in person.

You know it's the internet, best to just worry about getting your car fixed and move on.

-N

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nabbs i agree well said, but whatever was said, is in stone and WAS SAID. Feelings wont be the same when people meet in person, it was just thoughtless to say, but whatever, let's move on.

BTW a million other people in the world have seriously fast cars, half these viper guys have serious fast cars, all it takes is money man to have the fastest car you want.

Martin

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang