(The new) BADVENOM- Adam we're feeling for you!!!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(The new) BADVENOM- Adam we\'re feeling for you!!!

At some time after the NYU Make a Wish Foundation Show today, one of our own was involved in a serious car accident. To the best of my knowledge, Adam is fine, but his newly acquired gorgeous GTS didn't fare as well. I understand that it was caused by an accident that occured in front or adjacent to him which he couldn't avoid, but I can't post facts with any certainty. I was told that he was taken away from the scene in an ambulance as a precaution, but that he is fine. :confused: :(

Maybe some folks in the know can update us?

We're all feeling for you Adam!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: BADVENOM- Adam we\'re feeling for you!!!

WHAT ?

i hope adam is ok.

let us know you're alright

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just spoke to Charlie and he was with Adam and said he's okay. The car can be replaced...Adam is fine and that's the most important thing...Adrian

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i agree, the car can be replaced or fixed. as long as adam is ok.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey Adam were all there for ya buddy get well, your ok and thats all that counts.Your still here to dance another day there will be another just know you'r extended family is always thinking of ya and wishing you well

Russ

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

was driving back out to LI with rose on the northern state and saw a clound of black smoke. as we got closer there was a traffic jam, then few mins later cops and fire trucks. as we got closer and passed the accident i saw a blu white gts up on the median. first thing that came to mind was Adam even though i couldnt see anything more than a B/W gts covered in dirt. i pulled over and crossed the hwy on food and it was a bl/wh GTS with badvenom plated. i asked the cops and firemen where is the driver of that viper and he said in the ambulance. i thought adam would be all bloody and badly hurt from the loks of everything but he was A OK , all shaken up in the back of the ambulance. few mins later cops kicked me out and told me to leave. i call ed charlie and he told me that he was picking upo adam. im so glad that bad boy is OK. you are a lucky SOB. thank god! screw the car. those are easy to get.

Flash Gordon

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Very good to hear that Adam is OK. Really blows about his new GTS. I read with interest his search for that car and it was a good find... :(

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

OMG say it ain't so!!! Hope your doing ok Adam! Man this *****. :(

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Adam glad your okay man, unfortunate it happened but you werent injured!!

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

MY GOD!!!! Dam........ Hope he is OK. The car can be fixed!!!

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Who give a f*ck about the car, Adam glad to hear you are ok, period! Please update us when you can. If there is anything I can to do help, please ask.

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: (The new) BADVENOM- Adam we\'re feeling for you!!!

Sorry to hear about the accident. Adam, glad you're ok.
--Jon & Amanda

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank you to all my friends here at the club..Im okay a little shook up but thank god I had my 5 point harness on..I say this from my heart, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CALLS AND PRAYERS. God spared my life today. I was 10 minutes from home on the northern state getting ready to switch over to the LIE, 2 exits from home when Im passing in an open lane between 1 car on my left and 2 cars on my right. It happened so fast but what happened was the 2 cars to the right of me apparently bumped and 1 of them tapped me by my passenger door right in front of the rear wheel and put me in a spin that I couldnt recover from. At 65 mph it scary. I know how Nascar drivers feel now when they're bumped. Anyways I spun for about 200 feet a few times and ended up on the right shoulder wedged between a tree and the side divider.. I guess Im lucky could have hit the divider and rolled. The cars on its way to Johns shop Mikes partner so well see...Anyways thanks to all especially Charlie who came to my rescue right away. Thanks Charlie I luv ya man. And thanks you D for stopping in to see me at the scene. To all I appreciate the support... Now we will have to wait and see the damage and see if shes salvagable..

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

As everyone said, I'm glad your okay. The car and parts can be replaced, you can't. Not many safely walk away from a Viper Accident. Rear suspension assembly/Rear axles/diff., Front facia and Paint maybe all that is needed to bring it back to excellent condition again. I'm sure everything will turn out fine whether that one is fixed or you get another. The main thing is your okay. Thats all that matters. Glad I was able to offer a little assistance to help bring her home.

MartinPorscheTT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Goodluck with everything man, hope to see you back in action real quick!!

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

adam, just got the car here. from the looks of the car you had one hell of a ride. most important you are ok... don't worry john and i will handle everything for you. talk to you in am. relax and feel better, usually next day is when you feel the soreness.

Hal_N

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Adam...Just checked this site this morning....and I cant believe what happened..."SO GLAD" you're OK and in one piece..Our thoughts and prayers are with you!!

Hal & Andrea

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thank you to all my friends here at the club..Im okay a little shook up but thank god I had my 5 point harness on..I say this from my heart, THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CALLS AND PRAYERS. God spared my life today...

Not to second-guess Anyone, but Karma suggests that all the good work you did for kids on this day may have ENTITLED you to a break when you needed it most.

Glad you are OK,,,I bet you are stiff today...You also taught everyone a good lesson about whether to wear or tuck your harnesses.... We can help you fix or salvage your car....

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

wow just read this post and I am like

you had ONE lucky day! Someone has a very definite plan for you! My best to you and your recovery-I agree totally with the guys here-the Viper can be replaced, YOU can't!

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow...sorry to hear the news, but as everyone else here has stated YOU are fine which is all that matters...I am sure that your insurance will cover the car and you will have a brand new one in no time! God Bless and good luck with everything. :2tu:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A real Bull Sht discovery happened yesterday when Adam and I were told that we were not allowed to call in our own flatbed. Now I know from past experience that you are not allowed to call your own flatbed into NYC to take your car out of the city impound. But being that it is your property on the parkway you should be allocated a reasonable amount of time that you can call in your own professional to remove your car (especially if it is not on the parkway obstructing traffic). It was extremely frustrating to have to deal with the NYS contracted incompetant tow slugs that severely overcharged for pulling the car out and for the flatbed. We had to constantly plead with the tow boss and his empty skull worker to not throw chains on and tear the Viper out and cause more damage. At the same time we're trying to implore them to try to carefully ease the car out of the embankment but in the process, NYS Parkway Trooper ******* keep pulling us away from the workers telling us to leave them alone so they can continue their sorry a s s abortion of car extraction before us. For us to deal with the accidental aftermath was bad enough and then to deal with a s s holes treating Adam'car like it was garbage removal was totally infuriating. I have to say that Adam handled the situation before him very well and I give him credit for being as diplomatic as he was. He definitely kept his cool better than most people and I would have. I would really want to see a NYS Highway Official justify why NYS has the power to take our property and do what they want with it without first giving us a chance to take possession of our vehicle if it is not blocking the parkway. Its a real Fcking Racket they have going and no one is going to tell me otherwise. Saddest reality is that we are at their mercy and don't have any rights of our property in this situation.

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would of went ape s.......hit. Those tow guys are so oblivious to handle with care.
Adam, hope everything works out man, glad you are OK. Wayne