The new Blue Batmobile revealed (PICS)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am loving the individual Viper this is going to be, it's going to be BAT'S VIPER, a true one-off. ANYTHING you have ever done with your cars is absolutely Fantastic, and I'm greatly looking forward to the results...everything...the wheels too. Curious too though, Bat, why no clearcoat over the Matte Black? Cus then it wouldn't look 'matte'? I KNOW you will put some sort of protection on that though, if not clearcoat. LOOKING GOOD! ~juli

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm getting the wheels built up per my specs. They're cutting me a good deal on them as well ;).

Bat

Nice......I really like their wheels, they do alot of picture posting over on the vette forums and they look outstanding. I have yet to see their wheels on a viper.( I hav not loked to hard either....lol)

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This sux I love 360 forged wheels and I will probably want 360forged wheels after seeing your final look with them. What sux is I just bought a new set of Iforged Astra. I cant wait to see the wheels post pics asap:2tu:

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gb.JPG

What model Lambo is this? Never seen one.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lambos are a door wedge-lovers dream car. They've got nothing on a Viper. Those twinkle toed euro effeminates can keep their overpriced trash at home for all I care.

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This sux I love 360 forged wheels and I will probably want 360forged wheels after seeing your final look with them. What sux is I just bought a new set of Iforged Astra. I cant wait to see the wheels post pics asap:2tu:

I had two sets of IForged Astras on my previous Vipers, and I liked thewm. Took a while for delivery but I was pleased with them. How long until you get yours? What finish did you get?

Bat

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry man but your white Viper absolutely murders your current Viper in everything but performance....Agree with Austin. One of the best, cleanest looking Vipers ever.

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that white and blue is just breathtaking-----how is it lowered and how much?--which wheels are those?

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you going to put a front eblem on it? It just looks like its missing something without it IMHO

OP
OP
B

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
a few random shots:

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I take my car out,some idiot always wants to street race. That car looks so menacing,I would think most street racing idiots will avoid it at all costs. Nice job!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, where are the damn pics? You have to have these wheels by now. Lord knows you're slow, but geeeeeez. ;)

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To complete the look, I kinda feel the stripe should be carried all the way through the back panel too, but that is just my opinion. Looks real menacing!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21