The new SRT Viper

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we get more pictures of this? Looks great! Any plans to add any stripes?

No stripes planned, but I will be painting the rear tail panel a satin black to match the wheel centers. Then it will get the Mopar carbon aero kit, lowered on MCS shocks, and it will be visually done.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't say anything negative about the Gen 2. I love all Vipers. But, that doesn't mean I can't like my Gen 5 better.

PeterMJ, if you think I can afford a pair of Vipers because of wheel sales, you are sadly mistaken. The wheel biz is a hobby of mine, I do it because I enjoy it. I'll do just fine if I never sell another set of wheels, ever.
Wow, you make some truly revealing statements, I am glad you do not read them before posting. :D I am actually not sad, you crack me up too much.

Ultimately, it is not up to you decide if you are negative about older vipers or not, others make this call based on their own perception (you know, kinda like with people liberally labeling others trolls) but then again, if this is your hobby, knock yourself out. Personally, I prefer to deal with businesses that are there to allow their owners to make living, they seem to care more.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my perceptions about you, too, PeterMJ. You come off as a passive-aggressive person, and carry a condescending nature about you. Whether that is true or not, it doesn't matter. It is all just perception, right? All I've seen you do here is post negative stuff and get into arguments, and show signs of hostility. I'll just chalk you up as another troll here.

Revealing enough for you?

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my perceptions about you, too, PeterMJ. You come off as a passive-aggressive person, and carry a condescending nature about you. Whether that is true or not, it doesn't matter. It is all just perception, right? All I've seen you do here is post negative stuff and get into arguments, and show signs of hostility. I'll just chalk you up as another troll here.

Tony, remember - people can filter in here and trash the Gen V which we own. But, God forbid anyone say something negative about prior generations. Them is fightin words!

And I love the previous generations for what they are, but the attitudes are silly here. Every generation has its faults, but those are overshadowed by how awesome they are. The 5 is a culmination of everything and the 6 will be even better whenever it is out.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, you did not get a good read on me, there is a difference between being analytically critical and negative. What I have noticed over the years is that the larger the ego and lower esteem are, the harder it becomes for someone to distinguish between these two. :D LOL at that passive part... let me try...

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PeterMJ, isn't it about time you go back to CorvetteForum and do the same level of trolling in the C7 forum there? Looks like your trolling is pretty consistent between sites.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-...-rep-in-this-section-with-q-and-a-thread.html

Oh, and did you ever find those Chinese LED tail lights for your Corvette? You seemed really upset about those.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-...about-aftermarket-led-tail-lights-for-c6.html

You see PeterMJ, I've dealt with trolls who did a much better job than you did. I owned/created a site that was busier than most, LS1Tech.com - and it was full of professional trolls. I can spot them a mile away.

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PeterMJ, isn't it about time you go back to CorvetteForum and do the same level of trolling in the C7 forum there? Looks like your trolling is pretty consistent between sites.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c7-...-rep-in-this-section-with-q-and-a-thread.html

Oh, and did you ever find those Chinese LED tail lights for your Corvette? You seemed really upset about those.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c6-...about-aftermarket-led-tail-lights-for-c6.html

You see PeterMJ, I've dealt with trolls who did a much better job than you did. I owned/created a site that was busier than most, LS1Tech.com - and it was full of professional trolls. I can spot them a mile away.
I suggest you look in the mirror to see the rear troll as a matter of fact, assuming you and your ego can fit in it at the same time.:D What I do with my cars is my business, especially when they are not of Viper variety. You really crack me up by now.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good find!! Comes off as a pompous ass there also :crazy2: Oh, I own a Vette too just so no one thinks I'm a hater.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, I'll leave name calling for class acts like you and that humble nine ball dude.:drive:
That's funny right there!! I never claimed to have any class. Anyway you called NineBall a rear troll in an above post, does that not qualify as a name??

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Nine Ball is stating the obvious about your intent, I do not think he intended to be polite. These are open forums, however, you have nothing to add and do not like the G5 so why don't you go where you are wanted.

Don't you need others to vote with their wallets for your business first before you can cast that vote with your wallet? Or have you limited sales to owners of Gen 5 these days? I find your diplomatic skills most impressive, calling potential customers trolls and dissing older gens in the process. Most innovative strategy. :2tu:

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's funny right there!! I never claimed to have any class. Anyway you called NineBall a rear troll in an above post, does that not qualify as a name??
Hmmm, calling you class act was a sarcasm, I am surprised you did not get it. And "rear" troll? I really do not care to find out... :crazy2:

PeterMJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Nine Ball is stating the obvious about your intent, I do not think he intended to be polite. These are open forums, however, you have nothing to add and do not like the G5 so why don't you go where you are wanted.
Where did I say I did not like G5? I would prefer convertible and waiting anxiously for SRT to come out with one but that does not mean I do not like the new car.. I do as a matter of fact and I am interested in getting one. That does not mean I have to wear the blinders and keep nodding my head, does it? Now, I hope this place is not about everyone getting their ******* in the bunch should anyone question anything before spending their money, does it? :rolleyes:

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please see my commentary on the carbon fiber thread. Driving through Oregon. Have brillant idea. Oregon should market a euthanasia kit for trolls on this site. It would be a killer. :)

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(I have a small) PeterMJ clearly suffers from a number of maladies. Don't pick on the handicapped, guys! Also, the car needs 2200 hp NA stock. I won't buy another Viper until that happens. Your move SRT.

Tony, the car looks great. I'm still torn between getting white, black or red. I will have to see them in person when I get back in the states. White with the matte black 5 spokes is probably my first choice atm with the Sepia interior.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where did I say I did not like G5? I would prefer convertible and waiting anxiously for SRT to come out with one

No official word or photos on a convertible Gen V. So, please feel free to leave until more info is shared. We'll let you know when that happens.

It is very obvious that you just hang out on these various forums and snipe comments. Is your life really so dull and boring that you have to resort to stirring up drama just to get some entertainment? In my professional troll categorizing, I'd consider you an "Agitator". Someone who is merely here to argue and stir up drama. Sure, you might add a snippet of a technical response here or there, in hopes that you won't be so quickly discovered as a troll with negative intentions. But, we can spot you clearly.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nine I think u should leave the rear bezel white; that car looks great like that! Do u have pic renderings of it both ways? I inquired about getting it painted when I ordered but was told its only an option on the SRT and I really wanted GTS for the interior so I went in that direction.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Time to go back and read the Forum rules , as many of you are starting to max out the redundacy statement to the nth degree. The Moderators are getting restless and tired of the unending gibberish that serves no purpose except for posturing witless nonsense.

Clean it up or don't be surprised if your future posts are going to be elsewhere ( as you will be off this Forum ), as currently many of them are going virtually no where.

The trend of one with only a few posts , and the beginning ones being negative, is being noted and is not in the direction the Forum was designed for from the beginning. The admiration and beneficial discussion of the Viper is often not apparent , and whether you are viewed as a Troll or equivalent moniker, the intent is viewed as the same, so let's be civil and offer constructive threads and cease the sarcastic and rude name calling.

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent post Billy P........I have been poking fun at these people since every negative thread goes the same direction. I am going to write in you name for President (US) at the next election. This is an open forum but I am up for some serious banning on some of these people. They are very destructive concerning the true intent of this website.

2003 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would say to each his own Free2go. I just love the new Viper and think it's a home run in every way! So much better in person and I am so happy they brought the clamshell hood back. Thank you SRT!!

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did some one say some thing about clams ?? I love baked clams.... I m gonna order some for take out since you got me in the mood...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang