The new SRT Viper

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I thought about buying a new blue with white stripe GTS to match my 96 in the garage. To have the old and the new side by side. But the new car couldn't hold my 96's jock strap. And you know damn good and well they won't be worth $80k in five years. Bad investment...period.

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't say anything negative about the Gen 2. I love all Vipers. But, that doesn't mean I can't like my Gen 5 better.

Don't need to justify the comment. The Gen 5 is the best Viper so far which is something that owners of older vipers should be proud of...and a gen 5 owner stating how much they like their car is not equal to bashing older gen vipers ... except for the Viper S2000 Edition that was designed by some asian guy.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I thought about buying a new blue with white stripe GTS to match my 96 in the garage. To have the old and the new side by side. But the new car couldn't hold my 96's jock strap. And you know damn good and well they won't be worth $80k in five years. Bad investment...period.

Hey, I know you! You're the guy who drives around in a S10 pickup with a Trans Am hood scoop on it. Why do you always smell like stale cheetohs and swamp-ass?

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't need to justify the comment. The Gen 5 is the best Viper so far which is something that owners of older vipers should be proud of...and a gen 5 owner stating how much they like their car is not equal to bashing older gen vipers ... except for the Viper S2000 Edition that was designed by some asian guy.

Hey, I know you! You're the guy who drives around in a S10 pickup with a Trans Am hood scoop on it. Why do you always smell like stale cheetohs and swamp-ass?

Peerbuddy, swampass is actually a delicacy in some parts of the world....

OP
OP
F

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I admit. I became a member here and busted out a few stupid counter productive comments that undermine the spirit of the site. I'm learning my manners. It has been enlightening though to see members chastise me for having an opinion and telling me how I need to behave here....then behaving worse than me. I guess you gotta have a few thousand posts and more money than sense to say what you want around here. I have to say though, owning a Viper has been the most exhilarating and confusing car purchase I have ever made and some of the people here have made my experience better.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I admit. I became a member here and busted out a few stupid counter productive comments that undermine the spirit of the site. I'm learning my manners. It has been enlightening though to see members chastise me for having an opinion and telling me how I need to behave here....then behaving worse than me. I guess you gotta have a few thousand posts and more money than sense to say what you want around here. I have to say though, owning a Viper has been the most exhilarating and confusing car purchase I have ever made and some of the people here have made my experience better.

Rockin your 1996 GTS with the Roe Supercharger ?? ...... me too !! 1997 with a Roe strapped on !! brother

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187