THE NEXT VCA RAFFLE IS HERE - Build Your Own 2009!!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it's that time again! Your Viper Club of America is very proud to present our next raffle car for paid members of the VCA. Want to guess what it is? Oh, it used to be so easy: The Viper Club of America would select a Viper off the production line, add some modifications and a unique paint job and then all a VCA member had to do was purchase a raffle ticket, sit back — and pray.

The next Viper raffle adds a twist to this process and it's going to require a little more work on the winner’s part but it is oh-so-worth it. As in the past, the prize is a brand new Dodge Viper — this time, a 2009 model. However, instead of taking what the VCA offers, it will be up to the winner to decide exactly what this car will look like. And with the selection of body styles (can anybody say ACR?), colors, stripes and wheels that are now available, this is not going to be an easy task. Currently there are eight colors (with who knows what in 2009), five different stripe colors, three different wheels, four optional two-toned interiors — the list goes on and on. Like we said, it’s going to be a difficult choice.

Of course, before you can have this “problem,” you have to get your raffle tickets. With the combinations of options now available on the Viper and only 2009 tickets available, there’s no doubt that the raffle tickets for this car are going to go extremely fast. Be sure to get yours today. It’s going to be a tough job — but someone has to do it. It might as well be you!

If you are a paid VCA member, please download the order form here:

http://www.viperclub.org/downloads/09ViperRaffleFlyer.pdf

Oh, and a couple other things that are very important to note: You can choose ANY combination of options available as long as they are offered by the factory for the 2009 Viper. No oddball colors or combinations that aren't factory options I am afraid. But just think of the 1000+ different possibilities... :2tu:

orangeacr4.jpg

snnseatl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Save Barb the heartache Paul because I am going to win this one...I see a lime green and purple Viper coming to Washington!:drive:

Scotty-tnt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder if I could build a Mercedes /Mclaren / Daimler / Dodge Version?:dunno:

Supercharged, Gullwing doors, Carbon Fiber, Paddle shifted, Active camber suspension

It would all be in the same family!

Motorhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Viper Nation!
If the winner is interested, I would be glad to offer my assistance by helping them sort through all of the different 2009 build combinations (and there will be many more than offered in 2008).

In fact, I will offer the winner the opportunity to come to the Chrysler Color & Trim Design Studio where I will provide personal "one on one" assistance in helping selecting the perfect color and trim combination to personalize their car. There, the winner will get to see and touch actual Viper color and material samples before ordering their car. You can think of me as your personal Viper design consultant!

Good luck to everyone! I look forward to meeting the winner! :2tu:

Disclaimer note: Offer is void if I win. :lmao:

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Viper Nation!
If the winner is interested, I would be glad to offer my assistance by helping them sort through all of the different 2009 build combinations (and there will be many more than offered in 2008).

In fact, I will offer the winner the opportunity to come to the Chrysler Color & Trim Design Studio where I will provide personal "one on one" assistance in helping selecting the perfect color and trim combination to personalize their car. There, the winner will get to see and touch actual Viper color and material samples before ordering their car. You can think of me as your personal Viper design consultant!

Good luck to everyone! I look forward to meeting the winner! :2tu:

Disclaimer note: Offer is void if I win. :lmao:
What an AWESOME offer! Now you aren't going to make them remove their eyes after visiting the studio like you did with us, are you? :knockedout:

Seriously, whoever wins this car should absolutely take Jim up on his offer. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see how things work behind the scenes. Thanks Jim!

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'll second what Chris said.

Jim has the coolest job with the best auto company on the planet!

Visiting him in his "office" is a treat any car nut will relish ... his enthusiasm is very contagious.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
........ As in the past, the prize is a brand new Dodge Viper — this time, a 2009 model. However, instead of taking what the VCA offers, it will be up to the winner to decide exactly what this car will look like. And with the selection of body styles (can anybody say ACR?), colors, stripes and wheels that are now available, this is not going to be an easy task. Currently there are eight colors (with who knows what in 2009), five different stripe colors, three different wheels, four optional two-toned interiors — the list goes on and on. Like we said, it’s going to be a difficult choice.....

I just received my raffle invite by postal mail, and it made no mention of the ACR Option that we could see. So, Im GLAD to read here that ACR is included......

---Would be a + ticket-seller if ACR Option is clearly offered on flyers and blurbs.
---Would also be a + ticket seller IF the winner can get # 001 of their chosen base color.
---Jim's offer is, well............PRICELESS! Doris 'n I did that once..... Cant Talk About It !

Motorhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Viper Nation!
Reminder…If desired, the winner also has the opportunity to visit me at the Chrysler Product Design Office Color & Trim Studio where I will personally assist in helping select just the right color combination. Yep, that even includes the addition of all the new possible stripe color combinations! WOW!

So buy your tickets now. I look forward to meeting the winner (unless of course I win). :lmao:

See you all at VOI 10!! :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Hey Viper Nation!
Reminder…If desired, the winner also has the opportunity to visit me at the Chrysler Product Design Office Color & Trim Studio where I will personally assist in helping select just the right color combination. Yep, that even includes the addition of all the new possible stripe color combinations! WOW!

So buy your tickets now. I look forward to meeting the winner (unless of course I win). :lmao:

See you all at VOI 10!! :2tu:

You have one of the best jobs ever.
11 Days left to buy raffle tickets. :eater:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960