The next "viper" of Chrysler? An EV vehicle?

Nitro187

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I heard that the new EV (electric vehicle) coming out by Chrysler, will be the one replacing the Viper line.

I've attached pictures...

apparently it does 0-60 in less than 5 seconds, and gets approximately 50mpg... who knows... it looks nice, but it's NO viper.

Attachments

• 01_chrysler_evs_sept.jpg
    01_chrysler_evs_sept.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 83
  • 02_chrysler_evs_sept.jpg
    02_chrysler_evs_sept.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 03_chrysler_evs_sept.jpg
    03_chrysler_evs_sept.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 04_chrysler_evs_sept.jpg
    04_chrysler_evs_sept.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 05_chrysler_evs_sept.jpg
    05_chrysler_evs_sept.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 39

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, it's not a Viper, but DARN that looks good! Loving the LOTUS look on that...the styling is awesome! We had another post on this car too. Who knows the future? Looks great to me. ~juli

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if im not mistaken a red version of that car was at the hampton roads car show this year. In person I was not impressed though the yellow definitely makes it stand out.

ylosnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the dealer meeting where they talked about this vehicle. There was no mention of it being a Viper. In fact, they did not show or mention Viper at all!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lotus' are cool. But they are not Vipers. Please don't bring the Viper down to the Lotus level. I'd rather see the Viper go off into the sunset than become a Lotus clone

Yeah, the title of this thread is just WRONG...that car is NOT A VIPER...we agree on that one~! LOVE the Lotus look, great styling there. NO, it's NOT A VIPER, and no, the Viper is NOT a Lotus. Was not comparing them...love the Viper, second best, I love the Elise/Exige. ~juli