The other Spiderman Viper is on ebay

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thinking out loud. If some people think this is a one of a kind, it may sell pretty high. But when some people (who dont know there are 2) find out, I think the bidding won't be as aggressive. I did not see where it said 1 of 2 cars made. Obviously he does not have to make that distinction as long as it does not say 1 of a kind it's not misleading.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like it did not reach the reserve. Does it surprise anyone that the car did not sell?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Market is soft on ebay. Actually I'm surprised it got as high as 78. I was thinking more like 68-72. People would pay more off this site or Dupont, but not by much...

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Market is soft on ebay. Actually I'm surprised it got as high as 78. I was thinking more like 68-72. People would pay more off this site or Dupont, but not by much...

kverges

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me or does anyone else think this car is way too gaudy to actually drive and in fact would rather have the regular car. Since the regular car can be had new for under $70K right now, I would think $78K is a great seller's price and would allow the seller to buy a regular Viper and keep some money to pay taxes on the winnings.

OP
OP
P

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kverges:
Is it just me or does anyone else think this car is way too gaudy to actually drive and in fact would rather have the regular car.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's why mine still only has 120 miles on it and I'm not selling the 95 RT. Not really a car I really want to drive around a ton.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razorwire