The problem with Stop Tech......

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem with Stop Tech is that their customer service is GREAT!!! I had a little problem with a 4 wheel install, purely due to a lack of communication on my part, and Steve Ruiz was at my shop the next morning at 7:30 to help rectify it!! Just incredible. Thanks guys,dj

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David-
GREAT POINT!
This is one of the many reasons why we, APEX Motorsports, choose to use and install STOPTECH brake systems on our cars and our customer's cars. We keep their whole line in stock, including upgraded rotors and lines, 2-wheel kits, and 4-wheel kits.

We have even worked with StopTech so we can offer a SPECIAL 13" 4-wheel kit for people using Stock/Aftermarket 17" wheels. We just installed this SPECIAL kit on Ron Coleman's car, a frequent VIPER DAY participant.

If anyone has any questions about their kits, or interested in these great systems, you can call me at 408.562.1000.
Thanks!
-Wayne

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, you are right on the mark!

I have the four wheel kit on my car and am very pleased. Moreover, as you stated the customer service is first class. I have been through hell with brakes. Stop Tech has provided good service and always returned calls with loads of information. Also nothing like track side assistance on top of it all. You should take a tour of their facility, WOW!

So Dave, I hear Mumford has jumped on the Stop Tech wagon. Is it true??? A little "mumfy bird" told me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave