The risc of going fast...

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The police suspects the Viper was equipped with worn-off tires, the driver was driving to fast in rain and lost control."

Yep, that'll do it.

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:curse::curse:You guys did it to me again. 1st I go to the link, then my a.d.d. kicks in. Ooooh shiny whats that. Then I am looking at other cars doing burnouts etc. before long I have stumbled on to the weird side of you tube. I go nope not gonna look at that, close the window and go oh yeah I was on the viper site. ahhhhhhhh

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The police suspects the Viper was equipped with worn-off tires, the driver was driving to fast in rain and lost control."

Yep, that'll do it.
I STILL remember when I first got my car & it still had the original tires on it. On the way back home from taking my son to school, I just had to find out if what everybody was saying is true about these cars (the power & how easy they can get away from you, especially with OLD tires). Well, let's just say from that day on I've had a new found respect for it. EVERYTHING these guys on here tell you about old tires, is the TRUTH!. At least I had enough common sense to MAKE SURE there were no cars, mailboxes, trees, ditches, (did I leave out anything) around when I decided to Goose it a lil' bit. Before I knew it, the rear end swang completely around & was facing the other way, in the blink of an eye. Now it seems like that moment is always in the back of my mind when I even think about doing something I shouldn't, because I do know better! The new tires made a BIG difference though. jmo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger