The SSSSSlumber is almost over... Pics...

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took these at lunch today, believe it or not it was 30 degrees! Spring is coming...

You must be registered for see images

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sweet pics. thanks. That engine looks bad ass. I'm planning on taking some photos of my new toy this weekend too.

Flawed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the golf coarse over by Cook and Dupage county line. Nice.

-SGC

OP
OP
C

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

-SGC

LOL, too funny! That's exactly where it was! Thanks to everyone for the compliments. Ab, my daughter has a bad habit of sitting on my rear bumber when we play basketball in the driveway. Until now, I had never noticed that. I guess I'll have to take it off and see if I can fix it. The car's never been in an accident, so I know her sitting on it is what caused it. Anyone have any suggestions?

~Matt~

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt,

Do you attend the Chicago VCA meetings? Your car looks great! Nice Roe 8 pounder GTS!!

Thanks for the pics!

Jay K.

Flawed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

-SGC

LOL, too funny! That's exactly where it was! Thanks to everyone for the compliments. Ab, my daughter has a bad habit of sitting on my rear bumber when we play basketball in the driveway. Until now, I had never noticed that. I guess I'll have to take it off and see if I can fix it. The car's never been in an accident, so I know her sitting on it is what caused it. Anyone have any suggestions?

~Matt~

Ha! I knew it. Did you get that thing dynoed, or just street tuned?

OP
OP
C

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Dyno numbers are in my sig. Those numbers were pulled at Tooofast's "Dyno Day" last year with Sean's mild out of the box 6D card (without my T&D's on). I have since had the T&D's installed by Tommygun and will be going again soon.

~Matt~

OP
OP
C

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Expensive, loud, and very effective. But, from what I've been told "not to be used for N2O applications".

~Matt~

Flawed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Dyno numbers are in my sig. Those numbers were pulled at Tooofast's "Dyno Day" last year with Sean's mild out of the box 6D card (without my T&D's on). I have since had the T&D's installed by Tommygun and will be going again soon.

~Matt~

Ahh.... Didn't see that. I was just curious, I just got my dyno delivered what a pain in the ass!

-SGC