There's a Viper in here somewhere....

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I have been to that establishment. Good food. Good beer too :beer:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody, I'm not saying who, but somebody that goes to ******* ALOT with a certain red and yellow Viper in the town of Macon, GA HAS to do something with this.;)

I mean he just has to, even he did swap the yellow dandies for 5-spoke chromies.

--RS

OP
OP
S

Socrates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Somebody, I'm not saying who, but somebody that goes to ******* ALOT with a certain red and yellow Viper in the town of Macon, GA HAS to do something with this.;)

I mean he just has to, even he did swap the yellow dandies for 5-spoke chromies.

--RS

I was going to say, this has Chad written all over it. :D

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's A LOT of ink in those pictures.

I was about to ask if that place requires a midriff tattoo for employment. Wish our British pub with employees wearing kilts used kilts like that! Of course, most of the help are men, so never mind.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good ad, but I wish they do it *******................... Much more effective..................... :D:D

And it has an identity problem............. 99.........97.....................:dunno:

"Beautiful 1997 Dodge Viper V10 RT/10 in perfect condition. Perfect paint, perfect engine, perfect everything! Just look at the women this car attracts!!! You want it! You need it!!!"

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to say it was difficult to see the car, it's true. :p

btw, only men can wear kilts. On a woman it becomes a kilted skirt. Scots tradition

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wondered what the Ebay ad for my car would look like if I ever sold it....this gives me a pretty good idea. Just gotta change the tops to white, swap them into orange shorts, chrome the wheels and dump the stripes, and viola! Its my Ebay ad :D Most of the Tilted Kilt girls in Atlanta are also tatted up. I'm guessing it has something to do with ******* making girls cover up their tattoos. "Come work for the place where you can proudly display your tats" :dunno: The times I've been its always been on a weekend night when they are slammed busy so I don't have any McChromer/Tilted Kilt pics in the portfolio yet. Guess I need to put that on the "to do" list :drive:

Photographic proof that not all rearend collisions involving Vipers are a bad thing :lmao::lmao::lmao:
You must be registered for see images attach

The chick on the left in the above pic has a tat of a coiled up Snake...love at first sight?
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4