These are THE most gorgeous mats I've seen!...

GTzViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: These are THE most gorgeous mats I\'ve seen!...

Rick,i agree with you they are very good looking mats. One thing i had a small problem with is when i would push down on the gas pedal to the floor,the mat would prevent the pedal from going all the way down.I dont know if anyone else had this problem with these mats but it was very easy to fix.I cut the mat around the gas pedal and seald the cut edge with some permatex ultra black silicone.Let it dry over night and you have a nice black trim.

94 RT-10 Borla exaust,smooth tubes,K&N's,B&M shifter.
96 GTS Balenger headers & exaust,355 gear,B&M,smooth
tubes,K&N's.

Toronto_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Rick where do I get a set of these mats. Can you give their full name and address plus phone number

Thanks

Mike - in Denver

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would also like to see a picture if you can post it.

Does Snakeoyl have a web site...I cannot find them?

To JohnB at Parts Rack. You say you have the mats but I cannot find them on your site. This is the second time you have said that you have an item that I am looking for but I cannot find it. I must be brousing wrong or something. I will not buy it if I cannot see it.

Thanks

Mike

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike,

Neither Parts Rack nor SnakeOyl has a real web site. Both of these outfits know cars, not computers...

Your best pleace to see the mats is in the SnakeOyl catalog which you can get by calling them. They are in Wisconsin (Dane I think). You best place to buy them is Parts Rack because they are inexpensive and they know their stuff.

GTzViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Mike,I have those mats in my GTS. I live in Highlands Ranch,if you like we can meet on a weekend and you can see them in person. My Email is [email protected].

George

94 RT-10 Borla exhaust,smooth tubes,K&N's,B&M shifter.
96 GTS Belanger headers & exhaust,355 gear,B&M,smooth
tubes,K&N's

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

"Mats" is to tacky a word for these sculpted artworks. "Viper Carpets" is more like it. Large logo the size of a dinner plate! Most customers do scotchguard the deeply-sculpted logo, and some even place the $60 MoPar mats on top in bad weather!

No way to bunch up....too thick! They have to be shipped flat, since they cannot evn be roll up. New cars can even have the GTS hatch-release pre-cut.

PartsRack offers em in most colors for $269/pr. .......sound high, til you see 'em! GTS cargo are and RT/10 trung carpet available as well.