These Guys Are The BEST!

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I walked in my front door last night and there stood a few friends of mine and this brand new Proline Pool Table. To fill you in, people stay at our home from time to time while in town and some laugh about this huge empty spot in the house and I'll say, that is where the Pool Table will go one day. Well, the few friends I have in this world pitched in on a pool table for my birthday. THANK YOU, Laurence Albrecht, Craig Salmond, Mike Scherzberg, Chad Harrison, John Canal, Dave Polen and Ken Brehier. Yellowstain orchestrated this gift and would give me the most crap when he came to my house about the empty space. THANKS AGAIN, GUYS!

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They say you can count your true friends on one hand.Lucky for you have two hands. :2tu: Congrats on the gift. :D And happy birthday.Great friends :headbang:

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Larry,I started talking with you just after you left the JH,the Legend,
I can see how you treat your friends and customers the same.Now your pool table compliments your big A$$ets.
:D

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1882bday.jpg
1882bday.jpg
1882bday.jpg

Happy Birthday Larry :2tu: :2tu:

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME Larry! Next time I hope Laurence calls me so I can contribute (thanks alot yellowstain). Happy Birthday dude!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4