They are making the '08s as of today

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
In fact my blue convert was one of 3 cars to make "E" status, according to my dealer. This MIGHT, or might NOT mean that the blues are first down the assembly line.
Can Anyone make an educated guess as to how long it'll take from E status till delivery at my dealer in Nebraska? I did slow it down a bit by ordering the white stripes like my '96 GTS. :drive:

OP
OP
F

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It did in fact go down the line today, but it appears that it is the 3rd car on my DEALER's list, not necessarily one of the first three to be made for all dealers. That is actually encouraging to everyone else, because it means that lots of cars may be rolling down the line....."Because your mine, please walk the line...." as ole Johnny Cash would say.

greenmamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car just hit E status. It's #96 does anyone have an idea how long their car was in E status? FYI E status is "Being Framed"

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you will be able to get it faster(poss. only a little maybe a lot) if you do a factory delivery at CAAP otherwise you generally have to wait till they fill a truck going towards your part of the country.

btw it your coming to do factory delv. during winter in Mich pray for good weather for the ride home or bring a trailer