They're Everywhere

jimster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: They\'re Everywhere

Quote:

"I'f yer gonna use big words use them correctly .......an Axolotl is a larval Ambystomid Salamander. Not a fish"

Actually you are both correct

Axolotyl...The walking fish

fish
1. Any of numerous cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates of the superclass Pisces, characteristically having fins, gills, and a streamlined body and including specifically:
1. Any of the class Osteichthyes, having a bony skeleton.
2. Any of the class Chondrichthyes, having a cartilaginous skeleton and including the sharks, rays, and skates.

ax·o·lotl
1. Any of several salamanders (genus Ambystoma) native to Mexico and the western United States that, unlike most amphibians, often retain their external gills and become sexually mature without undergoing metamorphosis.

Calling an Axolotl a fish is idiotic, like calling a whale a fish.......

Regarding the Diablo, there are few cars that illicit the visceral respone you get when driving one. The cars ROCK.

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Quote:

"Calling an Axolotl a fish is idiotic, like calling a whale a fish......."

Hey Jimster, every one knows a whale is not a fish...It's a big fish. I'm not a scientist, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn express last night !!! :cool:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Vell, Herr Stubberfield, itt vas nice ov yu to notice zat ve at Voodhaus zsell Porsches, but yu vill alsew zee, zat I onlee zsell der SSSSnakessss. I do hav meinen priorities, und zerrfore, I am a Viperkind, thru und thru.

Auf Wiedersehn ,
Willhelm Von Viper :2tu:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc