Things to do in London?

Bratatatat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok my UK Viper friends ... my wife & brother and I will be through London later this month ... we're there for about 5 days before heading to Lisbon. Can you provide me the "for sure" things to do??? Thanks in advance!!

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
trafalgar square. westminster abbey. picadilly circus. leicster (sp) square. tower of longer. ferry ride down the thames. changing of the guard if you are a touristy-type. london 'eye'. tower bridge. ride the tube.

have a blast!!!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
London Eye and river trip is pretty good........
Buckingham Palace (time it for the change of guard) I can find out the time if you like as my Dad was a queens guard...
madame tussauds

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Covent Garden.
Tower Bridge Tour.
St.Pauls Cathedral.
Harrods.

Kai SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the most fun things you can do is take a day trip to Portsmouth and see the naval museum there. There are ships (including Nelson's flagship, HMS Victory) and a museum, and a lot of interesting things to do.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
All the stuff people said already, and Soho

What about the maze of tunnels under the city streets? Thats a trip in itself. I didn't know about them when I was there, otherwise I'd have checked them out.

Chelsea stadium, if you are into (soccer) football.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chelsea stadium is actually stamford bridge. besides a ticket to the fa cup final at wembley would be hard to beat

SERPENT INDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...there are tour bus lines.....the "Red Line" and the "Green Line".....find these and your traffic problems are over.....they let you off at the stops and pick you back up....3 day passes are available I think (been a couple of years)....not sure about old pubs, but the first "Hard Rock Cafe" is there too...great place to visit, sux to drive in London...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave