Thinking about selling my GTS FE....

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's one of the best posts I've ever read. I think I'll print it out and read it to my wife. I want her to understand how special Vipers really are. Good decision.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great story man, glad to hear you made the right decision :2tu: Now go buy a polaroid camera so that you can stop by the side of the road and let those kids take a seat next time ;)

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nexus, great talking to ya yesterday. I received your e-mail this morning, and while most other potential buyers would be upset, I was moved by your decision to keep the GTS. So what if the wife received a whole night of butt kissing, she now owes me one. I'll continue in my search for my next Viper, but your car has definitely raised the bar. It was great to find someone that has taken such good care of their car and still has the passion that you have. My quest continues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
N

Nexus-6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dwight you are the best for understanding - I feel like a total $^!@head for doing that to ya pal. I couldn't really believe it myself...I had decided 2 weeks ago or so that she was going on the market, and just dealt with the emotions of it all.

But yesterday was really bizarre - I've never had that sort of regret in deciding to part with a car before, and I've sold plenty of 'em. Hell, I didn't even blink really when I sold my '06 SRT-10 last year...but then again, she never really felt like a real Viper to me (ducks and runs...)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456