thinking this lambo got taken down a notch

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think what this thread does is show everyone has different likes and dislikes.I don't think anyone here dislikes either one but it's like comparing apples to oranges really. Totally different styles and both are beautiful in their own right. Just something about the Viper's mean look that blows my bloomers i guess.lol

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeff, everytime I see one of your Street Serpents it makes me wanna find a donor car to send your way; someday I'm not gonna be able to reason my way out of doing it.

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
T

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my last attempt

I had a 99 viper and wrecked it and then a 2003 viper and wrecked it. I had a deal done on a H/C 575 rwhp 2004 silver vert that had ran 11.2 at 129 mph it's one and only trip down the 1/4 mile..

My wife and friends all told me Hell no and that the third accident I might not be so lucky. So I got a slow easy to drive supercharged nsx instead..

So I was without a Viper from 2008-2010..

let me tell you...You have no idea just how rare/exotic/special/powerful a dodge Viper is till you dont have one anymore

In those 2 years I was viperless I saw one (count it O-N-E) srt10 viper on the road. And it's beauty swept my soul away. I was actually jelous that this person was driveing around in the car I no longer had and that I never truly apreciated...

We all have Vipers. So they lose their appeal somewhat when you own them. But to the normal guy out their who will never get to own one of these cars..

VIPERS are every bit as rare and special as the Italions. Some people will actually get more chocked up about seeing that american 400-600 V10 than they will the italions.

Vipers are niow 84-110K cars. They have crossed into the 6 figure category..As well in 2003 83K was a good chunk of change. In 199 75K was agin a good chunk of change.

These are not cheap everyday cars. They are special and by the average mans standard quite expensive..

Apreciate her and even if you dont agree that the viper stole the show from the lambo in that vid. Remember not to take her for granted as their is no such thing as just a viper

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang