This car is freakin awesome!!!!

softuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,just got my new to me 06 coupe this past Friday....I came from an 06 Z06 & I couldn't be happier.The Vette is a great car,but the Viper makes you feel more connected than the Z06 ever did.The feedback on the steering is the best I've ever driven outside of our Ford GT.
The power is almost identical between the two,with a slight edge to the Z06 stock vs stock.....not that I leave anything stock:)
I had used the Z06 as a daily driver & having previously had a Gen2 Viper I was afraid I would have to use the Viper as a weekend car only...but I'm happy to report the Gen3(at least in my opinion) can easily be daily driven.

Anyway,glad to be here & I look forward to contributing as much as I can here:newbie:

V

Venomiss

Welcome and congratulations on your Viper!

Be sure and PM one of the moderators with your information(only they can see it) so they can upgrade you to Viper Owner. They are Lee00blackandsilverGTS, kcobean, and CitySnake.

Here's how to join the VCA, get all the perks, and support this site!
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/603453-new-viper-owner-time-join-vca.html

Here is how to join online via PayPal:
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/607932-membership-renewals-online.html

Last edited by a moderator:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Softuff...can I ask where you are located? As you mention, you can use the Viper as a daily driver...you don't live around where we do!!!! Yes, follow-up with Venomiss's advice (she's the best!!)...and pm your VIN# to the moderators, and they'll upgrade you to Viper Owner! Glad to have you onboard...PICS...and what color '06 did you get? You also have a Ford GT? We've also had the Z06, traded UP for a Viper!!! NEVER regretted it...now have an '08 paddle-shifting 436hp Vette...fun!!!
ENJOY~~~juli

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Good to see another multi-brand car enthusiast join up. I'll probably add a C6Z to my collection later on, they are excellent cars too.

Tony

OP
OP
S

softuff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Good to see another multi-brand car enthusiast join up. I'll probably add a C6Z to my collection later on, they are excellent cars too.

Tony

I'm a fan of all performance cars.....I don't pledge allegiance to any brand. I'm still a member of the Corvette Forum,but I don't dare bring it up over there...and I find that pathetic:rolleyes: According to those guys,if it isn't GM,it's garbage...what a way to live your life:(

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of us have had Corvettes at one point or another. I seriously doubt if any over there have had much experience with Viper ownership....except what they see, read and hear from other Vette folk.

Too bad really.

Anyway, welcome aboard. I think you'll find the crowd a bit more "flexible" over here. That's not to suggest that we don't have a few our own! LOL

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a fan of all performance cars.....I don't pledge allegiance to any brand. I'm still a member of the Corvette Forum,but I don't dare bring it up over there...and I find that pathetic:rolleyes: According to those guys,if it isn't GM,it's garbage...what a way to live your life:(

We are obviously in the VCA, plus we know the president of the local Corvette Club here.
The Vette people accept the Viper...but not ALL of them....who cares?!! WE don't! We go our way, enjoying what cars WE like to drive. Don't believe in ANY car-bashing...everyone likes their OWN respective vehicles....RESPECT...what it boils down to.....juli