This is a big problem and have no warranty (long). Help!

phiebert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd be more than willing to help you on the bucking thing. Jon's right, it is almost 100% the throttle bodies. Early Viper's seem to have a real trouble with this. You can actually find the fix to this on this web site under the cookbook fixes www.viperclub.org/instructions/tsynch.html

My car had a real problem with this ('94 RT) but I've become a bit of an rocket scientist on this particular problem due to a couple months of playing around with it. Key thing is make sure driver side throttle body moves first when you press the pedal (even if only detectable by feel) but WHILE MAKING SURE the right side still goes wide open when pressed down as hard as you do when racing!

And by the way, I don't frown on you, I commend you! I have been very fortunate in life and can afford toys like the Viper but I grew up in a completely different situation. So if anyone ever gives you grief about buying a Viper and not making as much money as they do, just think to yourself "What a shallow pathetic individual and he deserves the fact that he is lookin for happiness with money!"