this new srt-10 is plum crazy! ok ok...yellow too!

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TobyT:
lowered too.

You must be registered for see images

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woah! are those fuzzy seat covers? All that needs is a set of fuzzy dice and a driver with the Mr. T starter set of gold chains.

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

On the right cars in the right time those were cool colors.

However, I vote for the "Mandarin Orange Metallic" suggested for the Prowler or "Sidewinder" (I believe) prototype!

I don't think "Plum Crazy" really works on the SRT (and I am 46). It was very cool at the time... .

Jmho;

Jim

DRBSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sign me up for the Orange....Luv that color. Don't understand why Dodge would launch the new SRT-10 with such dated, conservative colors. I can certainly undertand offering two proven colors, but why not step out on the third color??? Look how successful the yellow sold. Oh well, at this point, I'll just be glad to see my Red one show up!!!
Happy Holidays everybody!!

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TobyT:
Those fuzzy seat covers are actually the pre-delivery plastic.
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah.. I know .. just having a little fun. You have to admit that color does lend itself to fuzzy seats, fuzzy dice and gold chains.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine