Those comp coupe guys.......

G

Gotvenom 08

At the NARRA event today at Road America I was "casually" taking pics of the events going on.Walking down to turn 5 and I noticed the comp coupe cars were lining up for the next run.So I am snapping pics of the cars going to the designated line up area.
You must be registered for see images attach

All of a sudden the car behind him was aiming at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I "stood my ground"and got a pic of the said car!:smirk:

Thank goodness these cars handle like they are on rails.And also if you see the "said" driver please tell the proper authorities.:)

All good to see the vipers out in force at a great track........So many Illinois track rats.I'm thinkin 007 was aiming at me too! :omg:

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are great shots in a perfect moment, but there also risks involve. Not sure if the driver seen you or just trying to scare you but as long as you're safe and had a great time that's all that matters.

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the NARRA event before this one I was surprised to see how much better the ACRXs were than the Comp Coupes. There're reasons for that of course, but the Comp Coupe was so bad in its day....and only a few years later it gets totally owned by the Gen IVs. Can't wait to see the Gen V ALMS car!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21