Thoughts on buying a Manufacturer buy back car

Cameron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
29% off how did you source this vehicle was it at a dealer or did you find it through Cadillac?
My local dealer called me as I was looking for a 15 Escalade on the cheap. I do a lot of fleet sales with him. The sticker on the car was 91875.00 Platinum edition,4wd, diamond white,brown interior,22 inch wheels. Pretty much every option.After taxes in CT it's upfront,Registraion etc. I handed over a check for 49.5k.. I think that was a very good deal on a car with 1600 miles that had a brand new engine and wiring harness put in. Coupled with the fact that it is covered bumper to bumper for 100k. I am currently at 17821 miles and a Led went out in the rear, Should I panic and sell????????? lol

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are saving over 30 to 40 K on a car, who cares about the potential resale value down the road..You saved the $$$ on the front end.

underwl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to this forum but very excited to become part of the family. What did they pay for the cars so I have an idea what to offer them that's a fair price for them and myself.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave