Thread Flags Gone?

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me or have the thread flags been removed. I don't see the Flag under the rating column any more that tells me which thread I have replied. It was pretty handy and easier than trying to remember the name of the thread. It is also handy having the email notice set to on. THX to the people that work this site for the great work they do. It's a real fun and imformative site but, Dang, consumes too much of my time. Time to go work in the garage. :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Is it just me or have the thread flags been removed. I don't see the Flag under the rating column any more that tells me which thread I have replied. It was pretty handy and easier than trying to remember the name of the thread. It is also handy having the email notice set to on. THX to the people that work this site for the great work they do. It's a real fun and imformative site but, Dang, consumes too much of my time. Time to go work in the garage. :2tu:

I Pm'ed the mods for you when you wrote this. Is it still happening?

OP
OP
R

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEH!!!! They're back!! Thank you, for the help Venomiss. Sure makes it easy to see what threads I was replying to. THK U.

V

Venomiss

Thank those hard working moderators:2tu: -I did zero. Glad it's up and working for you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960