Throw up pics of your Personalized Viper License Plates

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it that is some threads people make it a point to cover their license plate so nobody will see, while in a thread like this people are inclined to show them? Is there something one group knows that the other does not???

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see you in Schaumburg all the time! I parked next to you at Tilted kilt about a week or 2 ago.... Just didnt have my Viper with me that day though. You car certanly is LOUD LOL! Im going to have to hunt you down next time and say hi.

attachment.php

... at least 3 threads open on this topic.

Anyways...

attachment.php

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got one for my beast and one for my hybrid...lol!

VenomSteve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here was my plate until recently. Now I am back in MA, all I got is a generic one. :( Oh btw for those Ohio Mopar folks this plate is up for grabs as of this month.

Attachments

• Viper and 69 Dart rear view.jpg
    Viper and 69 Dart rear view.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 291

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why is it that is some threads people make it a point to cover their license plate so nobody will see, while in a thread like this people are inclined to show them? Is there something one group knows that the other does not???

People see your plates every time you drive the car on the streets. It makes absolutely no sense to swirl it out, unless you are posting a video of yourself breaking the law in your car.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

People see your plates every time you drive the car on the streets. It makes absolutely no sense to swirl it out, unless you are posting a video of yourself breaking the law in your car.

Agreed and Agreed!
Typically you only need a swirl out a place to protect other people's privacy, not your own.
The rule of thumb is if you publish public pictures of others and you do not have permission from them to post them then you should protect their privacy.
I think it just boils down to too many lawyers!
It's just a bunch of foolishness.

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score

These are probably the same people afraid to make copies of their window stickers to provide to us less fortunate owners that don't have them. I've heard the excuses...you might use it to scam someone buying/selling a viper. I've been a member here for years...I've got a number of DIYs on this site and on others...I have a freakin' viper. I've never seen a real Dodge Viper widow sticker from a GEN II. I'd really like to have one just to know what they looked like, but everybody seems SKEERED! :omg:

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the urban dictionary readers at the California DMV just sent me a letter and denied my request for VJJ FTW :mad:

Time to find another plate for the snake.

Cheers,
George

Greekislandsurf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered my plates a week ago here in Calif. and I guess it takes around 8 weeks for them to come in. Mine will read "GNIN60S" a few people at work could not get it, just a few car guys did....can you?
By the way, I had no idea that it would cost me 3K to register a car from out of state:dunno:

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patience, Greek, it took California's medium security inmates nearly 12 weeks to get my plate made... :eater:

purplesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My plate along with a couple of evening pics. It was 50 here in Indy today!:2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper