ThunderHill Racing School: -January 27

Stephen Yap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That probably is the SCCA Street School. That group emphasizes safety and if they do it like they have done last year, they will split the track into 2 sections (east and west) and have the advanced on one side. I highly recommend it for people who have never driven Thunderhill. They will also use cones to slow people down for Turn 1 and if they open up the whole track, do the same thing to slow you down for turn 7 & 8. This is a great opportunity to get familiar with Thunderhill and then sign up for Skip Thomas's Viper Days.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thunderhill is a great track with elevation changes and rythm. It is awesome! Viper Days has an event at Willow Springs that weekend and most Viper track hungry folks will be there.

If you are from the Norther California area, get the guys to come out to the track. They always wimp out except for a few true guys, Fred Kinder, Jon Scott, Bruce Donaldson and Brett Pearsons. Viper Days is a great time and great people. You can compete or just have fun. www.viperdays.com

OP
OP
S

Stephen Yap

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Adelberg, it's not even worth saying hi to you because you don't even remember me and others (Mike Horzewski, John Heaton, Chuck Clanton, Roger, etc. ) showing up for Viper Days. I even had to put some wheels off at Thunderhill to squeeze 2.11 lap times on street tires. Now I know that's a long ways off from your winning 2.01 but nevertheless.....next time I'm rooting for Mumford.

Anyway, Viper Days was fun. More people in Norcal should try it out.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I new I was going to get slack for leaving out a few names. YOu guys are the ones who hold up your club. Sorry and I do remember you all. In addition that is a pretty good time!

Come to Willow and give me some more lip! Great to see guys at the track. Get Bontempi out and I will owe you a lot.

Sorry again to you all. Come out and show CA **********.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc