thursday night get together.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so every thursday night thru out the summer at the safeway parking lot in the north end mall is the red deer cruise get together.I believe the three red deer cars and myself will be there tommorow evening.So this is the first summer call out.If you car is on the road then come on out.This is a way for everyone to meet the new people and refresh the faces with names of the old.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was an Orange viper at this pat thursdays event.Owners didn't seem to interested in coming over to meet with two of us.Are you out there who ever you are?We don't bite much so don't be shy stop over next time.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
she was orange.Nice looking convertable but we didn't know whos it was when we went to look at it so we could not strike up a conversation.Until they drove off we had no idea who it belonged to.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
she was orange.Nice looking convertable but we didn't know whos it was when we went to look at it so we could not strike up a conversation.Until they drove off we had no idea who it belonged to.

It was sold at Southside. Northwest got it in but could not sell it. They did a swap because Southside had a sale in Three Hills. I don't know why they would not have had it at the Three Hills S/S.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone going tonight?I will be there going to meet the fam. for mall food then will be out and about within the cars as long as the rain holds off.

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so it got a little wet out.LOL probably enough rain in the start that there was maybe half an inch on the roads coming home made for a great ride.So show saturday at the north mall from 9 30 to 3 30.PM me if you are going to join me.gonna be a warm one.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its nice tonight maybe one of the last ones we get befor everyone is off to VOI.

Thanks to you and Steve for coming to pick me up. Had a nice cruise with you guys and BREADMAN and guest even if it was short. Not much time this summer for many cruises. Mostly limited to picking up truck parts (small ones:smirk:) when it was not raining.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can't believe you're gonna miss VOI Ron! You paid, right? Maybe drive down on Fri and watch the sportscar wars and World Challenge? I think that Ralph Gillies will be unvieling the 2012 at the sat night banquet. You get the weekend off?

Ted

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw here - in this thread that Ted was suspended? Or at least his account was suspended?

Does anyone know why?

Greg

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for hijacking this thread. I suppose if I made a new thread it might have been deleted too.

Well.... I felt there was an agreement to keep camera's away. I think you can discuss the car and what you thought of it but that video and pics were NOT ALLOWED. Words can never descibe how cool the car is - but a camera can.

Whatever happened - all the best to Ted! Nice guy.

Greg

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I talked to ted on facebook.He explained the reason he was given.He said he has been banned/suspended forever.That ***** because he has done alot for our region and alot for the VCA.Someone has asked that he be reinstated so i guess we will see how that goes but i think it is a great loss if he is banned forever as he put it.

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sure was a great day to get out.to bad everyone has there cars away.

Speak for yourself!!!!I went to town earlier and called Steve. He must have been working cause there was no answer. Was going to call you but remembered you had put your car away already.:( Supersnake was driving around in his Hemi orange Challenger SRT 8. :2tu:

Was all alone, but had a blast anyhow. Actually 3 or 4 blasts.:headbang: Drove like it was the last run of the year.:drive:

Have to work tomorrow, but hope to get home before dark as it is supposed to be nice again. Anyone out there still have a car able to go out? :dunno:

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speak for yourself!!!!I went to town earlier and called Steve. He must have been working cause there was no answer. Was going to call you but remembered you had put your car away already.:( Supersnake was driving around in his Hemi orange Challenger SRT 8. :2tu:

Was all alone, but had a blast anyhow. Actually 3 or 4 blasts.:headbang: Drove like it was the last run of the year.:drive:

Have to work tomorrow, but hope to get home before dark as it is supposed to be nice again. Anyone out there still have a car able to go out? :dunno:

i think steve put his car away i have yet to take mine off the road.Suppose to be nice all week so who knows when it will come off the road.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I rode my motorcycle to work today....

I'll probably gop for dinner in the ACR. BOOYA!

G

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG ACR is officially named `SANDBOY` since I haul frac sand for the oil patch and that is what paid for it. Since the roads are not real clean now I will not likely drive it any more this year. HSSSSSS has the new paint, so it will stay in as well. It is a good thing I have HRSSSSS still. Even though the tires won`t stay on the track, will they Greg.:drive::omg:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SSG ACR is officially named `SANDBOY` since I haul frac sand for the oil patch and that is what paid for it. Since the roads are not real clean now I will not likely drive it any more this year. HSSSSSS has the new paint, so it will stay in as well. It is a good thing I have HRSSSSS still. Even though the tires won`t stay on the track, will they Greg.:drive::omg:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Those tires are lame a$$ - some of the very worst I've been on at the track.

I was showing Steve the line - not fast. Nowhere near fast - really just showing him the line - not even really accelerating or braking and the back end slid out(just a little bit - easy catch). I couldn't believe that the back end would slide at the speed we were going.

I told Steve to take great care!

No wonder you were so fast in the ACR - if you can manage those tires you'll have a real good feel for grip!:headbang:

I'm already missing the track.....

Greg

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those tires are lame a$$ - some of the very worst I've been on at the track.

I was showing Steve the line - not fast. Nowhere near fast - really just showing him the line - not even really accelerating or braking and the back end slid out(just a little bit - easy catch). I couldn't believe that the back end would slide at the speed we were going.

I told Steve to take great care!

No wonder you were so fast in the ACR - if you can manage those tires you'll have a real good feel for grip!:headbang:

I'm already missing the track.....

Greg

The plan was not to run HRSSSSS on the track. I warned him about the tires at least 4 times before he got out there. Oh well it was a nice show for Stef and I.:D At least no harm came of it and you guys were OK.:2tu:

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nov. 5 and nice day for a cruise. Went to town for lunch today only to find I was the only Viper around.:omg:

Not surprising, it was a great day for a run. :drive:Too bad most of the cars around Red Deer are already in storage.:(

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well its only been three weekends since i was going to do them and since each weekend is getting colder i figure this is the last one befor the ground is white and slippery.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude