Tigers Going To Miami - Need Help On Where To Stay

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys. Hoping some locals and people who have been there can help me. I am going to Miami in a few days but have no idea what part to stay in. From South Beach to North Beach to Coconut Grove, I am so confused? I am 20 years old going with my girlfriend. Just looking to be in the center of everything. Maybe a club or two and lots of fast food/resturant places nearby. Any ideas on which part to stay in and/or what hotel to stay at? Any help would be greatly appricated. Thanking you in advance!!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if I wasn't goin to vegas sunday I'd have dtoiven down with ya....bad timing for me

enjoy it guys

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
South Beach to be in the middle of the action. Any one of the renovated hotels on Collins Ave. (on the beach) would be fine!

Check out Joe Stone Crab while you're there. Stone ***** are in season!

PM me if you need help.

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buy a new Grand Wagoneer and go there and enjoy the cookies you baked during the Texas/USC game.

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tiger, South Beach would be the most entertaining for what you're looking to do. If you have your car staying anywhere in Miami Beach will be fun. South Beach is Miami Beach. I think its something like the southern 15 blocks are called 'South Beach'. It's all on Ocean Drive. The street that runs parallel to it is Collins Ave. Lots of good hotels there too. I haven't been there in about 3yrs or so but if you stay anywhere south of block 40 or so, there's lots to do. Clubs, restaurants, bars, etc. I remember having a great time at the Clevelander last time I was there (great bar in South Beach at block 10 I think). Lots of clubs too, but probably have diff names since the last time i was there.

PS- remember to keep your car STRAIGHT when slamming the pedal, LOL

jimmy8541

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are going to bring your car you can park it at my house! :2tu:

Franko

Enthusiast
Reaction score
South Beach is like a non stop car show, it's great! Most of the rides are probably rentals but still cool to see Ferrari's & Lambo's every 5 mins! Enjoy.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want to be in south beach. Loews is prob the best hotel to stay at besides the Delano which is right next to each other..loews has a parking lot right under the hotel where most of the other hotels park your car offsite at some parking lot down the block.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want to be in south beach. Loews is prob the best hotel to stay at besides the Delano which is right next to each other..loews has a parking lot right under the hotel where most of the other hotels park your car offsite at some parking lot down the block.

I like the idea of the car being in the building. Much better and less room for anyone to screw up the car.

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Stayed at the Loews a few months ago for a business meeting. Service and room were outstanding. As I got out of my car, the first think that happened was that I was give a bottle of Fiji water. Not inexpensive but great experience.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how about i give you my car,,,,drive it to seans . rent a car to miami..drive back to seans pick up my car and drive my car back?

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go again.......

And this has what to do with a GEN1/2 Viper?

OK......I thought so