Timing for New NY/CT Region T-Shirt

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice t-shirt indeed Peter :2tu: I am wondering about something though... what did Mr. T do to alternate his skin color and why did he lose his jewelry and hairdo :dunno:?

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did find a t-shirt similar to this one, on quite a good looking blonde woman. But.....no, she wasn't bald, no, she wasn't big, no, she wasn't loud (meant in only the nicest of ways!) and she wasn't sitting in or standing next to a yellow RT with black stripes. Hence, that t-shirt!!!!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are the best but I am not telling you something new, thanks Tony :lmao: Just (please) make sure to put miss C. in a prominent spot for the pictures :)!

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Tony, did you tell Willem about the new shirt for really hot summer days, has strategically placed vent holes for cooling......think we'll use those for his photos!!! :D

Here is a shot of the new t-shirt in black...hard to see the new NY/CT logo, but then, who cares! :D :D :D

You must be registered for see images

Should make the delivery of food to the tables at 1st & Ten a bit more interesting!

Last edited:

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL. I saw a copy of the proposed t-shirt. It's a great start but we ended up making a few changes to it. Steve J is on it and we will have details very soon.

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter, received word today shirts will be ready in 2/3 weeks if you want I can stop by when I drive up to CT. to pick them up and let you get first choice :2tu:

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look closely under her right......., you can see that it says 1st & Ten! Interested in a burger or two???? :D'

Oh, and thanks Adrian for the offer, but don't want you to go out of your way for me. I'll get my shirt eventually. Too bad they won't be ready for July 2nd, as I should be going.

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm, may want to prepare for a sweatshirt rather than t-shirt, mid summer is just around the corner!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't think I'll make Hopkin's...thought about it, but this summer has wayyyy to many family events! It seems that every weekend has some event planned! Red and yellow shirt.....funny, but I'm okay with it as yellow was my seond choice on RT. That would be super if you could mail one to me....I'll PM my address and size, if that's okay.

I'm trying really hard to get something on the schedule, so I can see all you guys! Thought I'd make more than the breakfast run few weeks ago. Too bad Marcus is done, but I'll keep trying!

Thanks much!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first run of shirts are available including special edition hats and polos. We have more designs and one-offs in the works for the next batch. Steve Johnson unveiled these to us on Sunday and they look even better in person. Thank you Steve for making this happen! If anyone is interested in a shirt, contact/PM Adrian. These will be available for ordering from our new website being launched next week.

Black_Tee_Front_-_Multi-Logo.JPG

Multi-Logo_B_-_Front_Blowup.JPG

Black_Tee_Back_-_Multi-Logo.JPG

Multi-Logo_B_-_Back_Blowup.JPG

Yellow_Tee_-_Fangs.JPG

cid_CB9A7DCB-6F76-40D1-A88A-84EB0A9B2DF2_domain_not_set.jpg

White_Tee_-_Fangs.JPG

Red_Tee_-_Sneeky.JPG

Royal_Tee_-_Sneeky.jpg

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll post pics of the hats and polos as soon as I get them. It all looks really nice. It was difficult to gauge the size of the logo from the pics but seeing them in person I think Steve did great. It worth noting that all shirts are pre-shrunk 6.1oz Ultra Cotton.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter, pick the colors you want and give me the size and I will send them to you "POSTAGE ON ME" for waiting and again I'm sorry I took so long :2tu:

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have kid sizes as well as adult? Would like to get for my kids.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FYI - Links not working for news, shop, events etc as of this morn 8/9.