Tinted Tails and Painted Diffuser

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It rained, I was bored, I painted and tinted.

8372a_Medium_-med.jpg

Tinted tails are done in a medium shade than clearcoated. Diffuser is painted gunmetal.

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My memory card took a crap so I currently dont have any pics. I will try to get some tonite and post tomorrow.

I currently have a complete set of new tails, backups and third light tinted the same shade if anyone is interested.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a good tip to make the back look even better. Get some silver paint and add a 'stripe' down the back edge of each of the diffuser slats. All that black is really cool, but it also hides the details. If you just want to try the look, put on some silver pinstriping.
3104Picture_0021-med.jpg

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a good tip to make the back look even better. Get some silver paint and add a 'stripe' down the back edge of each of the diffuser slats. All that black is really cool, but it also hides the details. If you just want to try the look, put on some silver pinstriping.
3104Picture_0021-med.jpg

Nice tip! I like it. :2tu:

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was apprehensive about doing this on the silver, but it was raining and we had nothing else to do. I think the results are fantastic.

I have done one red srt in a medium tint and it looked hot. Unfortunately I do not have pics of that one.

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Looks really good actaully wonder how it would look on a red car"

"NK BREKR"s SRT

You must be registered for see images

It would look good :2tu: .

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Zen Thanks. Put on my tinted (5) tail lights and they look AWESOME especially on BLACK!!! Will have photos up later. Now for the head lights ?!

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zen,
Looks so good I may paint mine. Did you use a gloss, clear coat, or flat bumper-type flex paint?
How does the factory do their's: black, clear coat, other?

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We used a spies hecker paint with flex additive. Not quite sure what the factory uses but theirs is more of a flat paint.

I prefer the gloss finish on the silver car. I have received many compliments on my nice ass.

OP
OP
Z

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Voltage, where are those pics. I am about to drive up to Wisconsin and remove them from your car. I bought a black Jeep srt yesterday and will have pics of those tinted tails up before you post yours.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang