Tire Update Thread: BFGoodrich g-Force T/A KDW-2

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I as well as others will be awaiting the feedback on the twisties at the Dragon. :eater: Let us know how they handle!

I didn't notice any road noise. Very impressed with the grip as well. Of course, we didn't want to "push to the limit", but what we did "push" felt good. Confident in the rain too.

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to hear you like them. Iam debating on buying my second set of these or moving to the R888 or invo(i know the ps2 are great but wanna try something different).

Keep us posted when you push them harder in the corners; as ive only had mine up to high speeds 160+ but no hard cornering.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I bought a new set for my 2000 Viper GTS ACR. Paxton supercharged and about 600rwhp the tires are excellent for traction and the rain driving we did last weekend (VCA Jasper in Western Canada) was great.

You must be registered for see images

Since I've put 5,000 miles on these tire in the last 2 months I have to say that I can't see any wear in the tread either. The tire description stated "tread designed for show cars" and the weekend before last I collected the first place trophy for my car in the Lakers car show.

Ted

vipergtspa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had the KDW's on my srt4 which dynoed at 456hp and they where great tires for the street and track,the KDW where the best tire that I ran on that car and I went through many sets of tires.

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are a great tire, they also carry a good DR in the same style tread pattern. The street tires are probably good for the average driver up to 550RWHP, DR up to say 700RWHP, then MT's for the rest.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This erased any doubt what my new tires will be...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kQDfvysWWM&feature=player_embedded#[/media]!

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is amazing about Samuel's Viper is it got a new set of rear BFG's after each SINGLE lap at the Formula D drifting event at Infineon last year. Yikes, you really need to have a very generous tire sponsor to be able to compete at that level...not to mention tons of talent, race car, equipment, pit support, etc, etc.

Cheers,
George