to whom in salt lake city is getting a Gen III coupe

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ringgold dealership let me peek in on your coupe while they were unloading my Paxton supercharged SRT Ram (previously owned by Lee Saunders). Very nice car!! She/he was resting peacefully.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that car is mine, and I am so excited, they told me that my snake will be here tomorrow, snow on the ground so I will have to anxiously wait for the snow to melt. :cool:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I will, after sitting in it for a while makeing vroommm noise's. The weather has been good all last week and the week before, and now I take delivery tomorrow and now its snowing, go figure, I think then man upstairs is teasing me. :D I dont think I will be able to sleep tonight

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ringgold dealership let me peek in on your coupe while they were unloading my Paxton supercharged SRT Ram (previously owned by Lee Saunders). Very nice car!! She/he was resting peacefully.
so how do you like your new truck?

OP
OP
D

Dave T (BADVENM)

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only got to take it for a quick spin. I had a bone stock SRT Ram. The new truck has a nasty sweet exhaust note, a combination of a custom Corsa exhaust system with dynomax mufflers and borla tips. I havent heard the Gen III Viper Corsa system so I cant compare but its similar to the Viper Gen II Corsa system, only deeper and more aggressive.

There's a slight whine from the Paxton which you can hear at any rpm, I didnt think it would be as noticable but oh yah, its there.

I didnt expect what I believe is the '05 Navigation system in it. I thought it was the stock one.

I'll have Woodhouse pick it up and see if they can dynotune it a bit more then upgrade the clutch and flywheel.

I've had a Viper and wanted one again but for where I live its hard to enjoy the car. The truck is just that, a truck and its a little more practicle to drive to denver and back as well as around our small little town. Its def gonna turn some heads now :)

Needs a Zaino makeover and a little cleaning in the engine compartment and underneath but I'm very happy to have a 600 rwhp SRT Ram. Its a little stealthy unless you see the SRT or Viper Power badging on it.

Best of luck with your new ride, its beautiful!!

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im actually comeing up to denver, you'll have to take me for a ride. Just kidding,

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather