toll road in Orange county Viper # 95 black spoted

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw a nice black Viper #95 cruising on the 241 late yesterday afternoon. Look like he was coming from a fun weekend at Viper Days.

Would the unidentified Viper please stand up??? I dont see many Vipers in the south Orange county area.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it was the ex-navy pilot I talked with. He has an (ahem)dark navy blue one. (I apologize for not remembering his name, I'm terrible about that) I remember this cause I was #94 and we parked next to each other for tech. Plus we were the newbies at the track.
smile.gif

Thanks again for putting your life in my hands John. I had a blast and learned a lot. I'm upgrading/changing my brakes and as Arnold would say "I'll be baaaaaaakkkk"

Art

OP
OP
S

SSpeed Racer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art what happened to you on Sunday?? Also I could not find you in the last session on Saturday??

Anyway Art you have a want an a need for the track....Now we just have to get you going FASTER!!!!!
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Good Luck at the Silverstate Make us proud!!!!!!

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Art, although we didn't meet formally, we were running in the same group last weekend. You have a beautiful car, now lets get that VENOM 550 up to speed!
laugh.gif

-Jonathan

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SSpeed Racer:
Art what happened to you on Sunday?? Also I could not find you in the last session on Saturday??

Anyway Art you have a want an a need for the track....Now we just have to get you going FASTER!!!!!
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

Good Luck at the Silverstate Make us proud!!!!!!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

John: I saw you drive by and contemplated waving you down but I also realized my session was immediately following yours. It was a toss up and my need for seat time won out.
embarass.gif
I'm sure you can relate.

Last weekend was the Harley 100th anniversary open road tour at California Speedway. I split my weekend activites between Viper Days and Harley 100th. What a weekend. I only wish I had pics from the Harley party.. of course I couldn't post them (.)(.) and (_!_) all over the place....dayum....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REDSLED:
Art, although we didn't meet formally, we were running in the same group last weekend. You have a beautiful car, now lets get that VENOM 550 up to speed!
-Jonathan
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jonathan:
I'm working on it.
yesnod.gif
Thanks for the compliments on the car. Its just an old Gen 1 but it can hold its own, now if we can get the driver up to speed... there in lies the weakest link....

SoCal Craig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bad_Byte:
I'm pretty sure it was the ex-navy pilot I talked with. He has an (ahem)dark navy blue one. (I apologize for not remembering his name, I'm terrible about that) I remember this cause I was #94 and we parked next to each other for tech. Plus we were the newbies at the track.
smile.gif

Thanks again for putting your life in my hands John. I had a blast and learned a lot. I'm upgrading/changing my brakes and as Arnold would say "I'll be baaaaaaakkkk"

Art

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds like our buddy Ken M.
smile.gif

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Craig:
That sounds like our buddy Ken M.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! What Craig said.....
yesnod.gif