Took some pics of the Viper.....

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just thought i'd share a few pics of my Viper. The black interior is almost all finished, the only remains of the ugly cognac interior is the e-brake handle which will be dyed very soon. This is the last day of the OEM wheels the CCW's are going on today..weather permitting!
You must be registered for see images

NEW CCW 505 A wheel!

Enjoy the pics. The new photos will be coming soon!!
WAHOO 2 days till i'm HOME!!

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
James that looks awesome, I can't wait to see the shot of it all together; lowered,new wheels, rotors, black int, silver stripes, spoiler Good thing my car is yellow or we would be creating twins :cool: Now all I need to do is win the 2nd prize in the raffle and have the twin turbos installed. Looking great mt friend! :2tu:

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
James that looks awesome, I can't wait to see the shot of it all together; lowered,new wheels, rotors, black int, silver stripes, spoiler Good thing my car is yellow or we would be creating twins :cool: Now all I need to do is win the 2nd prize in the raffle and have the twin turbos installed. Looking great mt friend! :2tu:
Thanks man, now you need to get yourself the three piece top. Well worth the money. I'll take tons of pics as I add things!

Knight Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your right, I have thought about that top (love the way it looks and you can take it with you) but I want to sit in a car with one first I have the 2" seat drop and my helmet just fits as it is.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow the interior looks great. Nice job. I'd like to get those rotors too. I am sure we both agree it is very fun and rewarding to add stuff to your car.

Mark

00SVTdubs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much did it cost to dye the interrior black and who did it? Im going to get a black car when the time comes and would like to know. Thanks! The car looks GREAT!

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how much did it cost to dye the interrior black and who did it? Im going to get a black car when the time comes and would like to know. Thanks! The car looks GREAT!
It cost about 4 cans of SEM dye which is like 9 bucks each. My best friend did it, he said it was very easy, he just cleaned them up real good and then dyed them. We dyed the door panels, and knee bolsters.
Thanks for the compliments guys!

V

venms96

Make sure you post some Pics of the girlfriend, or even the Ex, with the new Viper Pics. Semper Fi Jarhead !

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure you post some Pics of the girlfriend, or even the Ex, with the new Viper Pics. Semper Fi Jarhead !

venms96
1996 GTS
SDMF !
I'm on top of it. The new GF will be in a few of the pics. We already talked about it and she's going to be a good sport. Bikini pics also :) haha Were going to find a cool place and take some good pics! I can't wait to get home. :2tu:

The Ex is going to lunch with me one day this week, maybe i'll snap a few photo's of her with the car as well. YES i already informed the current GF on the lunch thing, just friends and she's cool with it! lol

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will you please hurry up with those installed wheel pics please. The rest of the car looks sweet.
I'm trying man i'm trying. I leave for the airport in T- 13 hours and 30 minutes and i have 24 hours of flying ahead of me before i reach St.louis and then the pics will be on the way!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960