Track Day Drivers

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if you are familiar with an edition of books produced by Frommers. My wife buys them everytime we go to a new city. What it is, is a book written by someone who visits the city. They add a map and points of interest. It gives you a good idea of the city before you go and while you are there. I got an idea from this. I would like find a bunch of Driving Instructors or really good race car drivers to do a similiar package for race tracks around the US. This will be a DVD that is narrated by the instructor, and with their in car camera, the viewer will be able to get to know Laguna Seca or Sears Point before they get there. I would like to get some feedback on this and would like to hear from interested drivers. Thank you for your time.

jrkermode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a driving tool, I wouldn't be interested. A considerable part of the fun for me is trying to figure out the track on my own.

As entertainment, it could be quite fun "taking a ride" with good drivers in fast cars, especially on the lesser known circuits.

McGuireV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather see it as a website so that it doesn't go out of date.

(There are several websites which purport to list "all" of the tracks in the US, but the ones I've found are all very incomplete.)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4