Track Insurance -- Anthony & Company/Member Rolstar

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am getting ready to attend a series of HPDE and driving schools this year and have been researching some options. (The good news is that there are in fact options for those of us who want separate track day insurance.)

One option is from a company named Anthony & Company in New Jersey. I have been quoted a price for both laibility and collision policies for 8-10 HPDE/school events and the amount is quite reasonable.

I am just doing my due diligence and was wondering if anyone has experience or knows someone with experience dealing with Anthony & Company. I know there was a member here named Rolstar (sp?) who may ave used them or recommended them in the past. Absent that, are there any insurance gurus out there who know how to do a search to gauge the reputation of a given insurance company? (Better Business Bureau search, etc?)

Is Rolstar or anyone else out there who can give me somefeednback on this company? Thanks!

/Rich

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used Anthony & Company insurance last year and have nothing but
good things to say about them. Saying that, I didn't have to test
how good the insurance really was. All went well. I spoke to them on the phone once and
they answered all my questions. Everything was handled with emails.
There underwriter is Lloyds of London.

I will be calling ACR Steve this year to see what he offers.

OP
OP
R

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, thanks for the great feedback. I had already left a message asking about insurance on ontrackinsurance.com's web page but have not heard back.

I will try to pm ACR Steve on this site.

/Rich