Track Pack off Ralphs Twitter

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love those rims! Now if they just weren't black. Man I hope that fad ends tomorrow! A color similar to the old BBS rims would be so much better. Sadly not even an option.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never been one for yellow cars, but that hood, those wheels, that car = :headbang: By far my fav. 5th gen I have seen so far.

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's another video of the yellow track pack car in action. I'm not sure why "car nerd" didn't have the correct specs that were available at the time of the video. When the driver's door is closed you hear a quality thunk; very nice.... This car is looking more and more like a quality piece with performance, looks, both inside and out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbO1pyzthnE

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could see this setup in Charcoal with Black stripes making me whip my wallet out, among other things.

Can't wait to see the vert to see if I'm waiting on that or not. Meantime, this is looking gooder and gooder. lol

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will say it until it catches on - the track pack wheels are called YMCA's. :lmao:

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I like the rims, maybe even a little better if they were charcoal gray or black chrome. Absolutely agree, black out the turn signal lenses. I am sure someone will start making them in clear like the european sports cars....................I told myself I wasn't going to call Bill P. and buy one of these, but I saw a black Gen V heading south on I 94 in Michigan last Friday morning and it was gorgeous!

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This yellow car looks great with the hood. I really would like the see it with stripes though. Wonder when Ralph will show that. VOI?

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the rims, maybe even a little better if they were charcoal gray or black chrome. Absolutely agree, black out the turn signal lenses. I am sure someone will start making them in clear like the european sports cars....................I told myself I wasn't going to call Bill P. and buy one of these, but I saw a black Gen V heading south on I 94 in Michigan last Friday morning and it was gorgeous!

Why didn't you take a photo?

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This yellow car looks great with the hood. I really would like the see it with stripes though. Wonder when Ralph will show that. VOI?

Yeah I want to see the stripes on that gorgous hood too but VOI seems never gonna happen anytime soon and I don't know why! :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62