TRADE 17''GEN1 WHEELS & TIRES FOR VIPERMANIA WINDOWS

FRANK RT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
TRADE 17\'\'GEN1 WHEELS & TIRES FOR VIPERMANIA WINDOWS

I HAVE A SET OF GEN1 WHEELS AND TIRES TO TRADE FOR VIPERMANIA WINDOWS FOR 94 RT/10
yesnod.gif
yesnod.gif

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: TRADE 17\'\'GEN1 WHEELS & TIRES FOR VIPERMANIA WINDOWS

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Flyng Low:
I've got new Viper Mania windows and need Gen I wheels! I sent you personal mail, or email me at [email protected], or phone 858 531-2757.
Curt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Be nice if all our problems ended like this
rofl.gif

Flyng Low

VCA Member
Reaction score

Biff or anyone,
Frank was actually offering more than I needed. He has a set of 1994 wheels with the original XGTZ tires on them (about 7K miles). There are some paint blemishes on the right wheels, left's are perfect. Someone who has changed their 92-93 Viper wheels needs to snap these up for an investment - to offer with their collector Viper to return it to stock.
I don't need that. I need the right wheels -- Gen I, stock, gray. in near-perfect shape, or I'll buy them new. Anyone have those for FLYG LOW?
Curt

OP
OP
F

FRANK RT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Curt it would cost less to refinish your wheels than to purchase brand new rims. i can get mine redone for under $200. for the two right ones. any good motorcycle shop or body shop can do the job. you can even get them chromed for about $600.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC