Trailer Parking in Vegas

CarmelSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we park our trailer at the speedway and leave it there for the duration of the VOI? How soon can we get into the speedway? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Carmel SRT

DavidSB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A letter I received from VOI says that as of that mailing "... trailers can arrive anytime after September 18 and must be removed no later than Friday, September 29." The location is in the gravel lot north and east of the drag strip. I hope this helps.

TorQ Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are trailer folks doing after Thursday 4:00 pm? Will the Venetian allow trailer parking afterwards?
I was going to stay until Frid am thinking that "no later than Friday" included Friday. Now it looks like I'll have to find another place to park the rig just to stay the night.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called Viper head quarters and they told me that the track parking was available from Sunday September 24th.That they didn't have access to the area before that.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do the tow vehicles have to stay there also or will there be a decent place to keep them. I dont want to leave my new Hemi Ram Daytona Special out there for sure.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Good questions all. I was planning to stay for Thursday's track events too, but running the car and then getting it packed up and ready to go by 4:00 PM on Thursday is really pushing it.

I also planned to stay Thursday night and go home Friday. It sure would be nice to just leave the truck and trailer at the track on Thursday night, provided it is secure.

Can someone at the VCA help us with this?

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was planning on loading Thursday late and leaving Friday morning as well. I am also arriving late Sunday night. Any info on scheduling would be greatly appreciated!!

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
The hotel has a place to park trailers. Its a first come bases. I am not sure if you have to move it to the track durning the VOI. Also there is no security at this lot.

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I re-read the packet info on trailers. You can drop off at noon on the 24th until 4pm on Thursday the 28th. Has anybody heard what we can do for Thursday night?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ar Tee Ten