Transportation

Mamba52

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I will be shipping my Viper from Ft Lauderdale Fl to Atlanta this week and called a transportation company. Yesterday they send a 18 wheeler with junk cars on it. he tried to drive the car up on the ramp and the front nose clip started to rub and I told him to stop. My question is what type of transport should they send?. Thanks Shawn:drive:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car was shipped out of North Carolina. They used a two car, what looked like, a race car carrier...mid-size truck with ramps on back. Worked fine, wasn't enclosed though.

Should there be a next time for me, I would get an enclosed car carrier/trailer to ship.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used Reliable Transport when I purchased my car from AZ, but Gary Almond comes highly recommended in the Viper/Exotic community

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Cammer!

I can be reached at [email protected] if you want some help. We only transport cars in two-car enclosed race car trailers and all cars are insured. We transport exotics all the time.

Do a search on "Almond" and you'll see what other owners have said about my services.

-Gary Almond

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi