Trunk mat

Milksnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did anyone order a trunk mat from Mopar? If so, please let us know what the order number is - Hayward Dodge cannot locate the number in their Mopar catalogue.

Thanks, Jeff :usa:

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the trunk carpet kit. No idea what the part number is but it was easy for the dealer's parts department to locate.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This can be found on Dodges website..or see below.

Interior Accessories
Cargo Trays & Mats
cargo area tray, carpet (cargo magic)
Floor Mats

Interior Accessories > Cargo Trays & Mats > Cargo Area Tray, Carpet (Cargo Magic)

Made of a full 14-ounce nylon carpet, this Cargo Area Tray is molded with raised edges to protect against and contain spills, dirt, grease and grime. It is custom molded to fit the exact contours of the cargo space, yet remove and install in seconds for easy cleaning. Color matches the interior for a premium stylish look. Also equipped with Cargo-Loks to help prevent items from moving around on the floor. Cargo-Loks are made from high impact thermoplastic. Velcro hooks on the bottom grip securely to the surface of the Cargo Tray and can be easily adjusted to fit your needs.

Part #: 82206654

Description: Black, three-piece Custom Molded Carpet and Sides with Viper logo

Price: $250.00

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone order a trunk mat from Mopar? If so, please let us know what the order number is - Hayward Dodge cannot locate the number in their Mopar catalogue.

Thanks, Jeff :usa:

If they can't find the part #, are you sure you want to do business with them?

Trunk Kit in stock! MSRP $250.00
VCA Members: Less 10% and FREE Shipping!
It's a phone call away. :cool:

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could have the trunk lined in sheepskin or pure wool for $250.00 Any upolstery shop would love to get $250.00 for such a simple job. There is no question in my mind that could be done for this. While they are at it you could put some Dyno Matt under the carpet or trunk matting materiel to help deaden the road noise. I don't like adding weight to the car, but this is at the back end and it wouldn't add much weight to speak of. Go to you're local upolstery shop and you will be very impressed how this comes out. They would love to work on such a car also. Whats there about two square yards of material? I have heard the $250.00 matting you buy is cheap looking anyway, not to mention you have to put it in. An upolstery shop will also glue there material in very nicely.

Just my thought on a subject that keeps coming up.

Skip White

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Skip - good thoughts. But be careful about gluing in the bottom. You need to keep access to the battery.

P.S. Anyone find a way to make the velcro stick to either the mat back or the trunk? I cleaned everything really well and the velcro is just not doing it. along the leading edge none of the velcro is sticking to the mat.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96