TT Wide Body, a dyno and John Reed

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Special thanks to Justin at JMB Performance. He helped design and build this car, as well as my other cars.
His skill, insight and patience are second to none....:headbang:

John Reed (Tuner for all those UGR monsters....) tuned the car. His knowledge and attention to detail was impressive.

The car was just completed and had about 50 miles on the new engine. Traction was a problem on the dyno. You can seemyself and two other guys sitting in the trunk on the last couple pulls. That was an interesting ride to say the least.
Then dipstick tube worked its way loose and made a mess under the car. You can see the puff of smoke in the later pulls....:rolleyes:

I had a week to get ready to run the 1/2 Mile....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sx7sFR8mlBY&feature=c4-feed-u

Last edited:

viper04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congts, Nice numbers !! Justin sure know is stuff. He's also good with the SRT 10 truck. Good guy to know for sure.

OP
OP
treesnake

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congts, Nice numbers !! Justin sure know is stuff. He's also good with the SRT 10 truck. Good guy to know for sure.

Then you know about Dom's 3000 whp (not a typo) SRT drag truck. Turbo is so big I would keep small children away from the intake....;)

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet! I'd love to see more pictures! Also interested in that chop top?? I assume that was just lowered not actually re-glassed? Car is just amazing.

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car is bad as for sure. Congrats on the updates and numbers. Had a great time at the chicago half mile. Let me know your next event and I be there.

Makes me jealous

Last edited:

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
awesome results, awesome car!
look forward to see what it runs in the 1/2.

You must be registered for see images attach

what are the details on the motor? dry sump?

OP
OP
treesnake

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sweet! I'd love to see more pictures! Also interested in that chop top?? I assume that was just lowered not actually re-glassed? Car is just amazing.

Jeff Lemke built it for me. It's a combination of a comp coupe roof and my Oem roof. I didn't loose any headroom either.
There are a couple inches between the factory headliner and OEM roof already.

BTW....There's only one....:)

Serpent_1st_cruise_016.jpg

Serpent_1st_cruise_013.jpg

OP
OP
treesnake

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome results, awesome car!
look forward to see what it runs in the 1/2.

what are the details on the motor? dry sump?

Already ran the 1/2 mile.... I was able to run 188.9 mph in the half mile. Being all new, I had some things to work out. Traction for one. The Motec TC is amazing. Problem is, if TC is engaged, power is being pulled....:(
I have solution to help with that issue.

You can hear the Motec do its thing here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ha34wgP4Ce0

Last edited:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tree, thats absolutely my favorite SRT of all time. this came out better than i expected, congrats !

OP
OP
treesnake

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ay the 1/2 mile in Monee, Ill.

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, please don't take this the wrong way, because I consider us friends.

But 1400 rwhp? I hate you.

:)

I knew when you started that project it was going to be sick. Perfect blend of show AND go. Congrats. All of your time and patience has REALLY paid off.

Can't wait to see that bad boy in person again sometime.

98intrigue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've always wondered who owned this Viper. The widebody and color make this my favorite Viper...and that was before I knew it had 1400whp!

SRT09

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car are you running a custom set of rims or the spacer option?

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome build! 1400rwhp is not a run of the mill TT setup! Traction, traction, and huge set of balls is what's needed to get some good times out of that beast! Good luck, and be safe.

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks slow. lol. Probably the best looking SRT coupe I have ever seen. Love the stance and color choice. Absolutely wicked. So, you're taking orders for building another one right? =D Amazing car!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Building another one :rolaugh: .... Mike is never done building his current Vipers and I highly doubt he is done with this one. Crazy Dyno video and I really enjoyed your other videos on Youtube!

If you think that Viper looks good in pictures, you should see it in person - absolutely wicked!

Looks slow. lol. Probably the best looking SRT coupe I have ever seen. Love the stance and color choice. Absolutely wicked. So, you're taking orders for building another one right? =D Amazing car!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To anyone who isn't aware.

LEE HAS NOT AND WILL NOT RESIGN! In fact, he has now removed from office and banned anyone who has been actually having open discussions with anyone else. This includes Randall, Maurice, and probably Tony by the time I write this. He is cleaning house of anyone and everyone who knows his shady dealings, instead of stepping down like he originally said. NOTHING will be changing at the VCA except the fact that the VCA is OVER. Lee has gone completely rogue and is doing everything possible to shut anyone up who knows anything. The problem is, A LOT of NEW information is flowing on the other Viper sites. After these current moves, you can be 100% sure that there are some really bad things that they cannot afford to have known, and the relationship with Chrysler/SRT is 100% dead (I'm sure they have already been made aware of Lee's latest dictator moves).

I URGE YOU TO CONTACT YOUR LOCAL PRESIDENTS IMMEDIATELY AND GET THE FULL STORY (OF WHAT HAS BEEN RECENTLY DONE) AND TELL THEM THAT YOU 100% EXPECT THEM TO WITHDRAW FROM THE VCA AT THIS VERY MOMENT! There are already additional directors and founding VCA officers resigning and cutting ties (and not with very good language to Lee either).

Please check the other sites and see for yourself. If anyone needs to reach me after this, I go by the same user name on the other sites. Something tells me I will not have access to this site within a few minutes of posting this.