tuners near north MS, tenn, al, west fl?

whts-nxt?

Viper Owner
Reaction score
guys I bought a 03 vert with a paxton sc on it. looks pretty much stock other than that. I bought this at an auction and have no knowledge of prior mods. I was wanting to delete the cats and maybe add ****. I really was wanting to find a shop to dyno and tune my car to make sure the a/f ratio is safe. Im in north mississippi so i would like to stay closer to home but was hoping to get someone recommended that has some experience with sc vipers. Thanks for any input:D

V

Venomiss

My guess is Joseph Dell here might be able to lead you in a good direction for that area.
PM him and ask.

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were are you loacated at in north MS? I am from Adamsville, TN which is just a few miles from Corinth, MS. No way you found a SC viper in a auction round here:omg:. I think I saw one at a Copart auction recently is that the one? If your close we should get together soon and ride:2tu:

OP
OP
W

whts-nxt?

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Were are you loacated at in north MS? I am from Adamsville, TN which is just a few miles from Corinth, MS. No way you found a SC viper in a auction round here:omg:. I think I saw one at a Copart auction recently is that the one? If your close we should get together soon and ride:2tu:

Yeah mine came out of d.c. Im in pontotoc ms. close to tupelo. so im about 45-50 minutes south of corinth. So you shouldnt be too awful far from me. Yeah i would like to find some members and ride sometime, that would be awesome. p.m. me sometime and we will get somethin goin.

There's a Viper Tech that has his own shop outside of Memphis. His name is Tommy Spencer (link is on our website Viper Club Of America | Alabama-Tennessee Region) I think he is a Roe installer, but not sure about Paxton tuning.

Man I appreciate that . I will check him out and see what he thinks. I figured there had to be someone close to memphis but never have heard of anyone though. I really appreciate pointing me towards someone. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohed2003