TWIN TURBO RUMOR in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA?

David Jenkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The show's in the SoCal area. Check the SoCal Viper page or call Santa Monica Dodge. Dan Cragin and the boys paid the entry fees for the Viper Owner's in the show. That's top shelf!!!dj

Brad Manhattan Beach

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean:

I have a map that was given to us. It is on Sunset Blvd between Chataqua and Temescal Cyn Rd. The entrance for the show cars is on Monument St, and check in is 7-9:00 AM. I'm coming from Manhattan Beach and picking up someone in WLA near Pico and Sepulveda. Zap me an email if you want to hook up.

I have met and visited with Wes Coppen and I have got to say that this car is very impressive. The plumbing and the intake manifold work alone are pieces of artwork. Although his customers might not be the same as the other tuners, he seems to be making a more complete package that addresses suspension geometry, functional aerodynamics and safety (instead of pouring 99% into the powerplant).

It's great to have competition among the tuners (and some fresh new faces like Wes). It's better for everyone from the consumers to the other tuners.

See you out there on Sunday.

Brad

SRT#655

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wonder if the west coast crowd, would do the east coast crowd favor and take a few pictures of this 1500 hp. beast. We would love to see a different setup........Thanks

Just one of the east coast guys

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness