twitter pic

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check out the twitter pic of a 2013 launch edition car with a matching rear painted carbon spoiler. wow

Viper808

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

That is Sick! I wonder if that spoiler is available yet....

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been told that it'll be available late May on the cars, and probably some time after that over the parts counter.

Looks great with the stripes! I wonder if the non-striped cars would look better with exposed carbon. The TA sure did.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks really good....wonder how good it would look to have the tailight surround painted body color with stripes all the way through instead of the black?

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
check here on the fourms of twitter feeds

For future reference, linking to what you want everyone to see makes a lot more sense than starting a thread about an image that does not exist in the thread, then saying, "Oh, just going somewhere else and sift through posts until you find it"

OP
OP
C

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For future reference, linking to what you want everyone to see makes a lot more sense than starting a thread about an image that does not exist in the thread, then saying, "Oh, just going somewhere else and sift through posts until you find it"
if i knew how to i would have. next time for someone like you i wont bother to post.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Copy the address of the link located at the top of the browser (where you typed in www.viperclub.org to get here), be it the thread, image, webpage, whatever, and copy it. You can paste it into your post and people can at least find what you are talking about without going on an easter egg hunt.

OP
OP
C

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BTW Chelsea, THANKS for posting. The method of posting the photo didn't bother me.....nor would it to most people....geez.
not a problem brian gts . as for makara, i am sure you have nothing better to do than to hunt for easter eggs.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
not a problem brian gts . as for makara, i am sure you have nothing better to do than to hunt for easter eggs.

Don't get your ******* in a ***, I explained how to put a link to what you are talking about in your post next time. You have to admit, it makes a LOT more sense to have a link to what you want everyone to see in a thread you start than just say"something is cool, now go look for it"

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't get your ******* in a ***, I explained how to put a link to what you are talking about in your post next time. You have to admit, it makes a LOT more sense to have a link to what you want everyone to see in a thread you start than just say"something is cool, now go look for it"

+1,

I think Chelsea's initial response to you was a poor attitude, then the second one was just an ignorant & rude personally trying to play off the lack of knowledge on the matter by making fun of those trying to teach/help.

pathetic. IMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGt5f70K02Q

FYI i linked this video by right clicking on its address then selecting copy, then clicking in the forum response window, right clicking and selecting paste.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares who stroked who first! The ultimate pic looks awesome, but would look even better with a painted rear tailight panel with the white stripes flowing through it. I bet it looks great. I am photoshop iliterate hence I don't even own a copy. Anyway hook us up with a side by side picture of the two, one with the painted panel to see the difference?

BTW Not everyone is a computer geek so we should be respectful of that fact. I think your unsolicted reply Dom steps over the boundary, but that is just IMHO. Copying an internet link to a video is much different than imbedding a photo, but I am sure a super smart guy like you already knew that. I didn't see an imbedded video link, then again, who cares as the point gets across in the end.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
BTW Not everyone is a computer geek so we should be respectful of that fact. I think your unsolicted reply Dom steps over the boundary, but that is just IMHO. Copying an internet link to a video is much different than imbedding a photo, but I am sure a super smart guy like you already knew that. I didn't see an imbedded video link, then again, who cares as the point gets across in the end.

I am sure that he knew the difference between embedding a photo and posting a link. If embedding a photo is too hard, a link is all that is needed to get actually share the information that is intended to be shared. BTW, some videos do not allow embedding.

I was just trying to explain how to post a link as it seems as though that would be easier to explain so someone who has limited knowledge of how to use the internet. Next time, should Chelseasnake wish to show something to everyone, he can do so with a quick link that takes 5 seconds for him to make rather than ask people to randomly hunt down something that is really cool and worth looking at, or he can just get mad and not learn to cut and paste an address and not share what he thinks is worth sharing. Just trying to make it just a little easier for everyone...

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ultimate pic looks awesome, but would look even better with a painted rear tailight panel with the white stripes flowing through it. I bet it looks great. I am photoshop iliterate hence I don't even own a copy. Anyway hook us up with a side by side picture of the two, one with the painted panel to see the difference?.

Would love to see a photoshop of this too....thinking of doing this!!!

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure that he knew the difference between embedding a photo and posting a link. If embedding a photo is too hard, a link is all that is needed to get actually share the information that is intended to be shared. BTW, some videos do not allow embedding.

I was just trying to explain how to post a link as it seems as though that would be easier to explain so someone who has limited knowledge of how to use the internet. Next time, should Chelseasnake wish to show something to everyone, he can do so with a quick link that takes 5 seconds for him to make rather than ask people to randomly hunt down something that is really cool and worth looking at, or he can just get mad and not learn to cut and paste an address and not share what he thinks is worth sharing. Just trying to make it just a little easier for everyone...

copy/paste is hard.

mind. blown.

2003 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks really good....wonder how good it would look to have the tailight surround painted body color with stripes all the way through instead of the black?
I would love it better also painted blue with the stripes finished.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96