TWO GREAT NEW BILLET PIECES FOR THE VIPER NOW AVAILABLE!!!

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys,

i just found that 2 great products that we actually already make work great on the viper.

first is a cool billet headlight knob for the 1992-1996 rt10 models only. this replaces the cheesy plastic knob and goes very nice with our a/c controls and other billet items. they are only 20 bucks and come in satin or chrome like all our other items.

here is a pic...

You must be registered for see images

second is a cool billet tilt steering lever that should fit ALL years and models of vipers. they really feel nice and are stubbier to not interfere when getting in and out of the car.
they are only 15.00 and come in satin or chrome also.

here is a pic...

You must be registered for see images

remember the headlight only fits the older sidepipe cars but the tilt knob fits all. the items are not on my site yet so just call us at 706-793-1770 to order.

regards
george www.mgwltd.com

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey George I noticed you didn't mention that those were designed to be Mustang parts.
smile.gif

And for those of you that haven't experienced MGW stuff, it doesn't matter what they were designed for, MGW's parts are jewelry. First rate in every respect.

Ronnie

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have few thing from them and they are 1st class. However I have no clue how to make the snake logo strait in the shifter knob without unsrewing it.

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ElDiablo Viper:
I have few thing from them and they are 1st class. However I have no clue how to make the snake logo strait in the shifter knob without unsrewing it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the knob is not designed to line up by screwing all the way as no 2 cars are alike. you just screw it down and then back it off until the logo lines up and then lock down the screw in the front and it will not come off.

regards
george

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21