TX2K13 - Who's going?

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone going to TX2K13? Anyone taking their Viper?

Me and a few buddies are heading down Wednesday, but I'm just going to spectate. My Gen IV doesn't have enough power yet and it's too long of a drive!

Viper Grenade

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish! Why doesn't the VCA ever get involved with 1/4mi, 1mi and roll on events. With the big power TT cars out 1000rwhp isn't even in the game these days...better be packing 1500-1600 if you want to play with the big boys.

lxadeuce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be out there thursday through sunday. my company will be handling the photography of the event. look for a yellow flag with "photography" on it beside a white box trailer and I'll most likely be inside the trailer. we have designed a poster for the event that will also be available for purchase there or online. the poster can be seen tx2kcalendar.com anybody wearing a v-vs.com shirt will be with me

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is just up the street for me. Not officially participating in any of the TX2k sanctioned events, but will probably partake in some of the evening cruises around town.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be out cruising on Thur-Fri in my Viper. Might hit the drag strip Saturday in Sealy.

You must be registered for see images attach

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As cool as these cars are, this type of speed next to traffic is eventually gonna get someone killed. And I am sure it will all be caught on video.

Moderator Edit: No street racing videos.

slowfrc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would guess 170 for a gen 4 but I have no facts to back that up.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang