TX2k2 Supra Video

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
790 RWHP 642 RWTQ

and it is a blast to drive!

When I get an automatic transmission that will hold and some tires that will hook... I hope to be running 9.4 or better.

Supra

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the run Byron! It was nice meeting you in Texas, you have a couple of BADA$$ cars
smile.gif
I would like to also be able to park a sweet Viper next to my Supra in the garage one of these days, specially one like yours
smile.gif

Guilly

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BLS:
790 RWHP 642 RWTQ

and it is a blast to drive!

When I get an automatic transmission that will hold and some tires that will hook... I hope to be running 9.4 or better.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fast Fast! Getting in that Viper must seem slow?

How does the Torque or HP in the viper "feel" compare?

Gerald

BLS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10 Power,

As the owner of the car... I don't mind telling you that I was also not impressed with the run.

With 790RWHP and a 146 MPH trap speed... the car should have run a low 9 sec pass.

But, I am not going to make any excuses here why my car and I should have (or could have) done better.

I am just going to say that we are still working on the car and I am hoping for better results the next time we go to the track.

To set the record straight... the car has air conditioning, power windows, power steering and a stereo CD player. We removed the rear carpet to install the roll cage and NOS/Propane system. And we did not have time to properly re-install those items before we left on our trip to Texas.

We also removed the drivers seat and replaced it with a Sparco. But, only because I could not sit in the stock drivers seat with a helmet on... due to my height.

Other than the changes listed above... my car is full weight and has all of the creature comforts Toyota manufactured it with.

Finally, if anyone is interested in comparing how their car would match up against the 40 fastest Supras in the country... click on the link below:

http://www.suprastore.com/top2514miles.html

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gad, you're not kidding about those tires. Looked like you were spinning through 2nd gear! Time to tub the ole rear, eh? At any rate, good job getting a 6-speed into the 9s, and good luck with the auto tranny build!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4